Six.

Saint POV
I got to the fifth floor and did a lil jog to room 217. I ear hustle putting my ear to the door. I put my key in the door and I look around and found ari sleep.

I took out my phone and took pictures of her lmaooo. I hid in the hotel bathroom and sent them to her.

Her phone had ping, I couldn't hold in my laughter.

Ariana POV
How the fuck did this nigga get in here like he's fucking crazy.

I went and got and looked around in all the rooms then I went to the bathroom tell why this mfn gon come and gon say surprise shawtyy.

I slap the shit out him because if I fucking left why tf is still following. You go thru my fucking phone and complaining why I'm doing something when you shouldn't have dis shit to me.

Now that I'm pregnant you wanna be concerned about who I'm texting and entertaining when you don't even let me touch your phone nor tell me where you go.

That's when he pulled out his phone and gave it to me. I went straight to the messages and search my name.

It wasn't nothing bad but him telling his friends why he couldn't go with them because his home with me.

Then I search for words like "baby, babe, mamas, I love you, etc". My messages popped up. I look at him and said you probably deleted them.

I asked Saint why is you here?
He said because you not even suppose to be driving and you stressing yourself out.

I told him well I wouldn't be stress if you just stay home and help. Aliyah helps more than you. It's sad.

You don't tell me where you go you just say your leaving and it be for like 4 hours and you get  mad when I have attitude.
" I'm sorry Ari, I'm sorry". I'm just tryna make money for my family.

I'll start doing what you want but just calm down and stop putting stress on you and my baby.