Three.

Makayla POV
Somebody sent me a video of saint fucking another bitch, and I noticed the girl face her.

It was the girl name lyric that went to my school so, I sent him the video.

I said " fuck you n lose my number bitch!" I was mad asf I hope Jarell didn't see it because I wanted to vent to him.

I texted Jarell.

Jarell🤪

I'm sorry. I know you see the video of him fucking a different bitch, but can call you. Your the only one i can talk to.?
(Delivered)

Saint POV
Somebody sent a video of me fucking lyric to Makayla, She broke up with me.

I went to the factory with my bra Tyriek, and was rubbing his face look at me laughing.

Fuck is wrong with u nigga? He said "I know you didn't cheat on makayla with that bitch".

I told him to stfu, cus nigga act like he never cheated on his bitch.

I went in the office to relieve stress, which I was smoking. I heard my phone go *ding* and it was my ex Makayla.

She sent me the video saying " wrong bitch to cheat on, karmas a bitch anit?"

I told her " gtfo my phone... wack ass pussy".

I saw Ariana post on her Instagram story saying "single life's boring asf". I laughed out loud.

I commented under it and said " I wish one of u bitch made niggas would slide in ha inbox and see wtf happen!"

Then I see Jarell lame ass replied to my comment and said " lmao she mines now come take yo bitch how bout that."

This nigga really want me to kill him. She's mine ion kno what's not going thru these niggas head like damn!

Ariana POV

Ladiiscorpio singlelife is boring 😼Liked by 40,349View all  958 comments Jarell2shiesty💞👅Ricofrm772 😍😍😍

Liked by 40,349
View all 958 comments
Jarell2shiesty💞👅
Ricofrm772 😍😍😍

Tell me why I see saint commented on my shit. Like nigga bye you lame asf.

I saw that they was arguing in my comments. I saw Jarell defending for me and I got happy asf.

Then all of sudden I had to throw up, it smelled like garlic. But I didn't think anything else of it.

I went to washroom and took a shower. I got out and put on my bath and body works perfume named sweet pea.

It smelt sooo good. Then *ding* I see that I saint texting me talking about sum " when you find out this nigga Jarell dead dont say shit."

I told him " how the fuck you wanna run my life, when you around here fucking different bitches.

I put my phone on DND and put it under my pillow, turned on Netflix and went to sleep cus fuck that nigga, PERIODT💅🏾