𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿.

Saint POV
When I blow this nigga brains out she bet NOT SAY SHIT NIETHER. I only fuck up one time. She doing the absolute most.

I went to her house bang on that door so fucking hard. She open it and looked at me. I saw jarell come from the hall.

I pushed her and I spit in this nigga face. I said " you fucking my bitch"? This nigga gon say " not yet".

I punched the shit out his ass. I pulled out the glock and backed her up. I said " yea you done fucked the wrong bitch". I shot his ass in his shoulder.

I told his as to get THE FUCK OUT. His dumbass listen. Ariana started yelling at me. "Who the fuck is you to come in my house running people out". "Get the fuck out bra".

I choked her pinned her against the wall and told her "We ani't over Ever so don't even think about it"! I kissed her. Then I took her upstairs.

She started to cry. I asked "what's up with you". She started going off. "How you get to go out and fuck different bitches".

"But when I do it look at what u just did". I grab and got on top of her And kiss her again.

She kissed me back I took off her bra, she took off my wifebeater. Next thing you know I was pounding her shit. But then all of a sudden she jumped up and went to the bathroom.

She started throwing up. I put my shorts back on. I asked "you okay"? She said yea she was throwing up since last week. I looked at her like what🤨.

I asked her is she pregnant. She looked in shock. I told her to put on sum clothes and come on. We went CVS to get a pregnancy test. I got out to get because she was nervous asf. Meanwhile I know what i did🤫