Five.

Ari POV
So saint took me home and I took the pregnancy test and I waiting so I was panicking. Saint went in the bathroom and pick up the test and he started smiling.

He gave it to me and it said pregnant I was so shocked. Saint was happy asf " I getting a lil me". I think the only reason he was excited was because his brother girlfriend was pregnant too.

Plus I feel like he tryna trap me because I was with quan today. He told me to schedule a doctors appointment for the morning.

I text my bestfriend and told her to come with me tomorrow i got a surprise for you.

Saint took me upstairs to my bedroom and he took off his shirt and turn on the tv to Netflix. I texted my sister and I told her. I put my phone under my pillow and went to sleep.

Saint POV
I'm kinda of nervous tho. Me and Ari only been talking for a couple of months. Who gon tell my Dad? Not me💀.

Imma tell my Brother tomorrow he gon be hype asf! But ari went to sleep and put her phone under her pillow. She anit did that shit before I went under her pillow took her phone.

I went thru her and jarell messages.

Jarell💕😎

What you tryna do Friday? Tryna go out?

Yea but Ian tryna be seen cus yk.

Imma pick you up!
(Friday 11:30 am)

I woke Ariana ass up out ha sleep and I told her WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. she got up and start yelling at me talking about" how you gon go thru my mfn phone that I paid for a look thru it. I don't look thru yo shit, even when bitches still text yo phone and you in a while relationship". "Nigga that shit is mad old".

She got up and put on her slides and left and went to get in her car in the middle of the night. I ran out side and bang on her window. I told her to get the fuck out and she said no and pull out the house.

So I went in the house grab my keys and she still had on her location, she was at a hotel called Spring Hill suites. It was 2 miles away. So I got the directions.

I went in the hotel and I went to desk I asked for another room key. She asked what's your name I said "saint I'm went Ariana she just checked in". She said okay and gave me a key with 217 on it and she told me it was on the 5th floor.