Character Profile & Prologue

Name: Y/n

Age: 15

Pronouns: She/her

Family: Dead :P

Hobbies: Guitar, Math, knifes, reading 

Background: 

When Y/n was 4 she was put into the orphanage after her parents were murdered, she stayed in there for another year before her first family came, they seemed nice at first, and they were, until they started abusing her mentally for every little thing she did wrong. After one and a half years of that torture she got taken back to the orphanage. The next few years were like that house, mentally and physically abused. It was her tenth birthday and she was locked in her bedroom in the Charlottes house hold, the only present she got was from their son, a dagger. It had red rubies in the handle as well as a green one, he told her to run, and never come back. So she did. The next few years she kept the dagger on her at all times, strapped to her thigh. No one came to adopt her after that.. until.

Name: Philza/Phil

Age: (I DONT KNOW HOW OLD YET LOLS SORRY)

Pronouns: He/Him

Family: Technoblade - adopted son , Wilbur - adopted son , Tommy - adopted son |

Hobbies:  Baking, Being there for his kids, Drawing, Gardening      <I'm leaving out like all the streaming sense of their lives btw>

Background:

Phil was sitting alone on his couch in his 5 bedroom house, 'god i'm so lonely' he muttered. A couple of days later Phil decided to adopt children, make his life a bit more exciting. When he got their he met a lot of different children, but the two that stood out to him were a pair of twins that looked nothing alike. One had brown fluffy hair with a beanie covering top of head with a guitar on his lap, while the other had light pink hair platted in a braid with round glasses on and two books in his lap. A few years later after he adopted those two, they all decided they wanted another on to the mix, they had the room for it. Tommy was soon adopted, and welcomed into the family. It took another 5 or so years to where Tommy just turned 16, for everyone to realize how repetitive this was, so they went for one last kid. 

Name: Technoblade 

Age: 17

Pronouns: He/Him

Family: -same as phil-

Hobbies: Gardening, Writing, Reading, pigs :P

Background:

Technoblade didn't have good runs with the family's he got adopted into. He did something wrong, slapped or hit. He said something back, slapped for hit etc..  He met Wilbur 5 years after he was being transferred from homes back to the orphanage, once he met Wilbur they were stuck together like glue. Something about Wilbur just calmed Techno down, they suddenly only got adopted either together or not at all. A year later Phil came and adopted them, Technoblade opened up to Phil about everything that happened. Wilbur and Techno weren't always together anymore, but still their for each other. When Tommy came, it took a while for Techno to warm up to him but he did. Life was good, but it was a bit boring, they still had one spare room so they went for one more kid.

Name: Tommy

Age: 16

Pronouns: He/Him

Family: -same as everyone else-

Hobbies: Arguing, Profanities, telling jokes, editing/film 

Background:

I was in the orphanage my whole life, the first and last person that came to adopt me was Phil. I was told that I was lucky the first person that came was a nice man, I never understood why though. Wilbur was always nice to me, he liked to tease me which I did back. I always liked Technoblade, even if he tried to act tough I could see the softness and Comfort in his eyes. Life was good for me, though it got a bit boring. I was the first to suggest we get one more kid, to cure our boredom, one more kid.

Name: Wilbur

Age: 17

Pronouns: He/Him

Family: -same :P-

Hobbies: Guitar, Singing, Whales, poetry/writing songs

Background:

It was until I was seven for me to go to the orphanage. I don't know how my parents died, I went to sleep one night and woke up to the police taking me. I space out about it a lot, wondering if I could of done something to stop it. I met Technoblade there, he told me everything, I told him everything. We were like brothers, no we were brothers. When Phil adopted them Techno seemed skeptical, for a good reason though. A few years later, Tommy came into the picture. Techno didn't seem interested as much as he used to be but anyone could see he cared for the kid. I loved the new idea of getting one more kid, it was going to be so much fun.

---------------------------------------

A/n 

I might just end this here and start the first part in the next chapter now :P

Okay well remember to vote and comment any feedback you have! :)

- Big M has logged off - 

(840 words)