Chapter five -moosic-

A/n---

HOLY SHIT THANKYOU ALL FOR 1K READS <222 ILY ALL SM   <^-^>

tw: food/eating 

Y/n POV ---

I wake up to a couple of knocks on my door, "y/n? Are you awake?" I hear Phil say outside my door, "urghh" I groan "yeaahh I'm up now" I say sitting up, the door opens to find a chucking phil "alright then, please get changed and if you would like come down for breakfast, we'll be there" he says with a smile "okay" ...a couple seconds pass..."well get out so I can get changed!" I say jokingly "haha oh yeah oops see you in a minuet!" He exclaims before leaving and shutting the door. I stretch my arms up with a little yawn then I hop off the bed and walk over to my wardrobe. I look for a couple of seconds before settling on a dark blue crewneck jumper, a white collar shirt underneath and a pair of black jeans. I tie my hair up into a braid (if ur hair is short then oh well it isnt anymore), slip on a pair of black ankle high socks and start walking out of my room. I go towards the stairs and start the climb down them, I hop off the bottom step and look up to see Wilbur and Tommy on the couch watching T.V, next to them Techno's reading and Phil's in the kitchen cooking what I would think to be breakfast. "HIIIII Y/N!!" Tommy yells at me, I jump slightly then sigh "HIIII TOOMMYYY" I yell back "Y/N COME HEREEE" he screeches somehow louder than before "Jesus christ child I'm comingggg" I say as I'm walking over to the couch "WH-WHAT?! I'M NOT A CHILD I'M A BIG MAN-" Before he can finish I jump on him from behind the couch and start to laugh, I hear Techno and Wilbur start laughing as well before Phil yells "GUUYS BREAKFAST IS READYYY" Wilbur's head shoots up "FOOD?" He yells before running into the kitchen, Techno then follows. I get off Tommy and start heading to the kitchen, I turn around to see if Tommy is following, he is but slowly, like he doesn't want any food, weird. I decide to take a mental note to make sure he's eating okay before we walk over to the kitchen. FOOD STARTS HERE :)). "I hope you like pancakes y/n!" Phil says piling 2 onto my plate, "Ooou I'm sure they are going to be great Phil, thankyou" I say with a small smile, getting a smile back from him. I bite into one of the pancakes and my eyes immediately go wide, "i-is it alright?" Phil asks, looking up I nod my head fast up and down, he laughs "that's good" he says with a smile before eating his own. I look over at Wilbur, he's starting his second pancake, Techno is nearly done with his second, Phil is half way through his first one, I look over to Tommy and see him picking at his first pancake, maybe having ate one or two bites. As the others converse I kick him under the table to make him look up at me, he does. I point to him pancakes and mouth the words 'two bites' he shakes his head, I mouth back to him 'yes or I'll tell Phil your not eating.' His eyes go wide as he slowly nods. One bite. Two bites. After he swallows he looks back up to me I give him a big smile and a thumbs up. 'I'm proud of you' I mouth, 'thankyou' he mouths back before going off to the kitchen. FOOD ENDS HERE :)) . After breakfast we all go to the couch to watch T.V before Phil speaks up "So" he says clapping his hands together "What do you guys want to do today?" Everyone is silent for a second before Wil speaks up "Well I'm still writing my new song so I'll probably be doing that-" I cut him off in surprise "YOURMAKINGANEWSONGWHATTHEHELLWHYHAVENTIBEENTOLDABOUTTHISHUH?!?" I shout a bit too loud than I should've, everyone just laughs at me "Yeah yeah I am want to help me with it?" He asks as my eyes light up "YES YES YEEESSS" I scream jumping around like a monkey "Okay okay calm down and come with me" He says standing up grabbing his guitar, beanie and a book I assume to be full of lyrics. "Ookie all ready follow meee" He says walking out of the house "BYYEYEEEEE" I yell as the door shuts, Wil starts giggling I pout for a couple of seconds before I start laughing as well. 

-TIME SKIP TO THE OLD OFFICEEE-

A/n: when singing: Wilbur -bold   Y/n-italics   both-bold italics