07 ↣ ARE THEY CRAZY?!

A/n: I just wanted to make known that all the characters in the story are aged up so yk I ain't writing nun with no minors 😗💀🤚🏽. Btw just a reminder,

 Btw just a reminder,

This is Cassie,

And this is Jayden

And this is Jayden . Hope you enjoy💕✨.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

While Suna and your friends speed to come try and save you, you sat on the floor of Cassie's and Jayden's get away truck, with your back and stomach throbbing. You had lost count of how much they had kicked you. You had tears rolling down your face. "Aww look she's crying. Let's take a video and send it to her beloved boyfriend!" Cassie cackled and said as she took the video of you and walked away. As you laid there listening to what these people were saying, you thought back on how exactly you got in this position. You remember coming in and out of consciousness when they shot at the tires of the car that had the people who had tried to stop them from getting away with you. You remember the people being able to get out of the vehicle before it slammed into the venue.

You sighed to yourself. Then you realized that the gag that they had put was being taken off. You looked up, confused. 'Are they seriously taking this thing off of me right now?' You thought. "Don't get excited girly. I'm just taking it off to ask you some questions before we get rid of you for good."

All you could think was 'excuse me but HUH-.' You were beyond confused. Why did these people want to kill you so badly. "UM ok I guess I don't even know what I did to you for you to want to kill me." You told Cassie truthfully. She then hit you in the face. "DON'T LIE!!" she shouted. "Ok first of all, I'm not lying. Before 20 minutes ago I didn't even know your name. Second, don't put your crocodile claws in my face ever again. I don't give a damn what your going to do. All I know is that even if Rin and my friends come and finds me dead, they better find me pretty." You spat.

Cassie looked at you shocked then grinned. "I do what I please." She said darkly. You looked at her and smiled. "Would you look at that, your not a pushover after all. Well guess what sweetie.. so do I." You laughed at her. "SHUT UP BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!!" She screamed. "Ok ok chill." You deadpanned. "Anyways.. what did you want to ask me?" You asked.

"Do you know why you're here?" She asked. You gave her an emotionless face. "Are you deaf, or dumb?" You asked back. "I clearly just told you I have no idea why you're doing this!" You deadpanned. She blushed from embarrassment. "W-well the reason I'm doing this is because your finally gonna get what you deserve!" She stammered back. You looked at her confused. "Honey.. WHAT HAVE I EVER EVEN DONE TO YOU?!" You questioned while raising your voice.

"You ruined my life and you have no idea what I had to go through!" She screams. You looked at her in utter disbelief. "You do realize that I just learned what your name was like 20 minutes ago..right?" You questioned. "DON'T LIE!!" She fumed at you. I'M NOT! I GENUINELY DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU!" You snapped back, getting angry. She hit you in the head again then called Jayden over. "She's an actress too I suppose. Says she doesn't know what she did. Once we get to the place, I'll tell her. Then you and the boys can have your fun." She laughs darkly as she walks away. Jayden looks over at you and grins. "I can't wait to have my fun with you princess." He says with a crazed look in his eyes. 'Holy- Rin.. guys.. these people are crazy. Somebody help.'

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

A/n: It's always the crazy ppl🙄🤚🏽. I'll also try posting more. Hope you enjoyed🥰!