18 ↣ IT'S TIME WE FINALLY CALM DOWN..

A/n: HI MY LOVES!! Sorry for the long awaited chapter! I was just doing a lot of stuff these couple weeks. But my school's almost out so in the summer expect a lot of updates and new content coming soon! Again I can't tell you how much happiness it brings me that you all like this book so much. THANK YOUUU! And I hope you enjoy this chapter💕!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And that's basically everything that happened." Suna says while blushing. "And you guys didn't have to tell her I said all that!!" He yells at your friends flustered. They all snickered at him. "Were you going to turn yourself in Rinnie..?" You ask softly with your head down. Suna turns to look at you. "If I had to protect you by doing it then yes princess." He answers. You look up at him with little tears at the corner of your eyes. Then you lift your hand and slap him in the back of his head. "ARE YOU DUMB?! I DON'T WANT YOU TO! EVER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" You cried very frustrated. You tried your damndest making sure that plan worked just so he, along with everybody else stayed out of prison. You weren't going to allow him to get arrested because of you. Suna groans and rubs his head. He up at you and is taken aback by your current appearance. 'Is... is she crying because she doesn't want me to get arrested..?' He thought. Suna's eyes soften as he holds your face in his hands. "If your worried about me leaving you little one just know I won't let that happen ok? If I get arrested anytime for your sake, I'll always come back to you ok." He says to you. You look up at him. You knew he was right.

You didn't want him to leave you ever, that's why you came up with a plan so they wouldn't get arrested. Now you're finding out he was about to throw away the freedom he has for you. "Little one?" Suna says, trying to get your attention. "I'm not letting that happen." You say to him. "I won't let you or anybody here get arrested. I might sound selfish saying this but I won't let anybody here leave me. Especially you Rin.. I won't allow it, not if I can do anything about it." You say as you look up at them seriously.

They all shivered at the sight of your serious face. "Do I make myself clear..?" You said lowly. "H-HAI!" Everyone answered a little scared to give you any other answer. "Good, now let's go home." You smiled and said as you wiped away the tears on your face. They all nodded. "See you guys later!" You wave and say as you and Suna get into his car and he pulls off.

As Suna is driving and you're looking out the window, you feel Suna's hand and rings on your thigh. You look over at Suna. "What's wrong Rinnie?" You question. "Don't act innocent now little one.. Remember how you teased me when we were out on the motorcycles?" Suna says as he glances over to you. Your eyes widen. "H-huh?" You said getting flustered. "Don't act clueless now princess it's too late for that." He tells you. "B-but Rin-" you start but get cut off. "No buts princess and that's not my name. Come on little one you know better than that." He says with his eyes still on the road. "Don't be shy now. I think I deserve an apology. What's my name?" He asks. "I'm sorry daddy please don't punish me." You whimpered. He smirks at your answer. "We'll see when we get home little one." Suna says as he speeds up. 'Haha.. I'm in danger.'(ik y'all know that tiktok meme) You think to yourself as you feel Suna's hand squeezes your thigh.

As you and Suna get closer and closer to the house you lived in with Suna, you got more nervous and excited. You knew that Suna would do something. You looked over at Suna, who was at this point speeding down the road with a certain glint in his eye. He glanced over at you and smirked. You blushed (if ur black baes, you was trying ur damndest not to smile😭💀) and felt your entire body become hot. Suna continued to squeeze your thigh as you held onto whatever you could so you don't go flying from how fast Suna was driving.

Soon enough, Suna pulls into the driveway of the house you shared. You sat still in the passenger seat, twiddling your fingers while side eyeing Suna. With the glint that you see in his eyes, you knew not to do anything without Suna telling you so. You didn't realize you were still side eyeing him until he caught you. You blinked and looked away, trying not to show any type of weakness against him. Suna smirked at you and turned the car off.

Suna leaned over towards you. "Get inside. Pull one of the special chairs I told you not to go near to from the dining table into the room and sit. You know what else I expect when I get in there. Go now," he whispered to you. You nodded quickly and hurried out of car and into the house.

You did as Suna told you and waited. You heard the front door open again. "Get ready little one~" he yelled from the hallway. You could heard the anger and frustration in his voice. "Oh this is gonna be good~" Suna said to himself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: LaWd what did I jus write— WHEW chile anyways,,, TY FOR TUNING IN AND I AM SORRY BOUT THIS CHAPTER💀💀😭. BYEE I LOVE YOU ALL AND AGAIN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED💕!!