EPILOGUE

A/n: Wow.. I can't actually believe that the book is finished. I'm grateful to all of you that showed support on this book and as you may know, I was saying I have an announcement to make, and it will be in my author's note at the end of the chapter. But seriously thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy this last chapter💕.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day, you could barely walk. But you had you had to go back for more questioning at the police station. After forcing Suna to let go of you and you got ready, he said he was coming with you. You knew if he was overprotective before this situation then there was no way he was letting you go anywhere with him after this so you just let him because he wasn't going to let you go if you didn't.

After you finished the questioning at the station, Suna took you to the mafia base where everybody had a party to celebrate you being back where you belong. You felt so happy and appreciated and Suna was by your side the whole time. You also got treated for you're injuries that you got the day before by Kiyoko, Yachi and Sakusa, as did the other members. That was the day you became an official member of the mafia.

You quickly got to know the ropes and understand the mafia's way of doing things, although you could never go anywhere without Suna there by your side.

Fast forward to 4 years later and you have a beautiful family with Suna. And you were married. You had twins. A boy and a girl whose names were Rin and Raelynn. Suna also became one of the mafia bosses and being one of the major and most feared mafia boss's wife has a lot of perks and lets just say running an worldwide and popular business along side it makes a great cover story. You were also quite feared by others yourself but Suna was way scarier that you were. You found out a little while back as well that there was a tracker in the promise ring Suna have you. At first you were suprised, but not mad because if he didn't have a tracker in the ring you probably wouldn't be here right now. Suna got more and more protective over the years, especially with the twins. You have everybody in the mafia to thank and protect for the future they gave you.

"Mommy! Mommy!" The twins said as ran in your's and Suna's bedroom to you. "Yes my babies?" You said as you squatted down to the 3 year olds. "Uncles told us a story about you and daddy! Are you ok?!" They twins cried while clutching onto you. You're eyes softened. "Yes my babies mommy and daddy are ok," you smiled and said as you soothed them. Just then Suna came in. He looked over at you then began walking towards you. "What happened why are the kids crying?" He questioned as he bent down next to you and kiss your temple. "Somebody from the mafia told them the story of when I got kidnapped and they came crying and asking if we were ok," you giggled softly and said as you pat the twins head. Suna brows knitted together. "Hey munchkins!" Suna said. The twins lifted their heads and look at Suna then smiled. "DADDY!!" They screamed as they let you go and ran over to Suna.

Suna grinned and picked the twins up while standing up. "Listen up you little munchkins, mommy and daddy are ok alright? Now who told you the story?" He asked. The twins looked at each other then looked back and said, "Ok daddy and Uncle 'Samu, Uncle 'Tsumu, Uncle Noya and Uncle 'Naka (Tanaka) told us." Suna nodded and covered the kids eyes and looked at you while grinning evilly. You knew Suna was most likely gonna deal with the boys and you can't help but laugh at the mental image of them running from Suna. Suna then walked to the bed and put the twins on it and uncovered the twins eyes then started tickling them, which made you look in that direction. You looked at the sight and smiled warmly. You joined in tickling and laughing with them.

You wouldn't trade what you had to go through for this to happen for the world. You and everyone else around you were happy, and to you that's all that mattered. Plus no one dared to mess with you're family aka the mafia because let's just say you're all not feared for nothing and after what happened to you, Suna nor anybody else is letting that happen again. They, especially the men, are extremely protective of the women and kids especially you and yours. You're the female head of a happy but dangerous family, and the members, especially the head are nothing to sneeze at. Why? Because they may seem giddy and lazy, but anyone who crosses paths with them will be terrified. You knew no matter what happened to you, your kids would be protected no matter what, especially with the Suna. He wouldn't let a single thing hurt them because he was so happy when they were born. The lifestyle you live is dangerous, but, you couldn't be happier. You would call it your "Love and the Chase."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: And that's that. Again thank you so much for the love and support on this book I would've never thought that it would get this far <3. And for the announcement I have,, it's that there might be a sequel. I've been planning  it out for a while now so let me know if you'd like to have it published and read it ok. But seriously thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️❤️.