15 ↣ BUSTED

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Females Visors

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Females Visors

Males Visors

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: I finally got to post this. I literally had no motivation to finish some of these stories so like-.. YEAH but anyways I'm sorry these updates are horrendously slow. Please bare with me. The pictures for how visors look are above. I hope you enjoy💕💕.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

But there's one more thing that has to be done. You're on the ground covered in scrapes and dirt that you had gotten beforehand on the road crying as Cassie and her crew laugh at you. Suna wanted to jump out of the truck so badly but was once again held back by Bokuto, Tanaka, Daichi and Kuroo. They were looking through special visors that would help them to see what was going on better. And so far Suna was not enjoying what he was forced to sit and watch you go through.

~*:∙Back to you∙:*~

You sniffled and looked up at her as you hear the sirens even closer. 'Here we go..' you think to yourself. "A-are you still gonna kill m-me?" You say softly. 'How the hell haven't they realized the sirens?! Damn they really are stupid.. but it works out for us.' you think to yourself. "Hell yeah! You got too close to MY RIN!! I can't let you get away with that now can I?" she answers as she holds a gun to your head.

It took every person in the truck to hold Suna back as they watched from afar. They could see and hear everything that was being done, thanks to the visors. 'Did she just call MY boyfriend her Rin- she's so lucky I'm playing the the victim here or else I would be dragging her crusty ass down this road,, fuck she think she talkin' to like that..' you thought bitterly. "WAIT!! b-before you kill me.. Can you answer something for me?" You hiccup out, still "crying." "You know what?! Your gonna die here anyways.. go ahead! What's your question?" She laughs and says.

You look up to see the police cars in sight. 'Bingo' you thought. "Remember what you said back there.. about there being other girls that got too close to what you considered 'yours'..?" you shakily asked. "Yeah what about them?" She answers back. You then glance over to the police, who caught onto what you were doing and stayed silent while recording the whole conversation. 'Oh thank god! They caught on.' you think to yourself. "W-what did y-you do to them?" You stammered out. "OH! Well.. I'm not sure if I should tell you.. but you can't tell anybody else if your dead so why not," she starts. "I kidnapped and tortured them to put it in short. Then I let the boys do whatever they wanted to them, like you know.. make them scream in pain and agony and little. And then after they've gone through all that.. I kill them." she smiles and says. You look at her in horror. "We were supposed to make it to the canyon for that to happen with you but.. looks like we just have to speed up the process and little bit." She grins maniacally as she brings the gun back you to your head.

That's when the police decided to step in."PUT YOUR HANDS UP! NOW!!" A police officer yelled, aiming his gun and Cassie and her crew. Cassie's eyes widened as she turned around slowly. She lowered her gun from your head and spoke. "YOU BRAT!! HOW DID YOU-" she started but gets cut off by the police. "You have the right to remain silent. If you waive these rights and talk to us, anything you say may be used against you in court." The officer says. Cassie is looking at you while fuming. You look back at her with sweat falling down your face. So far the police hasn't realized the truck your friends are in, even though there parked right next to them. You were getting anxious. "You're all under arrest for the kidnapping and attempted murder of Y/N L/N and the kidnapping and murders of countless other individuals." Another officer says.

You could see the anger visible on Cassie and her crews' face. Cassie was about to get handcuffed to be put in the back of the police car when she broke free. "IF I'M GOING TO JAIL, I'M GONNA FINISH THE JOB! I HATE YOU SO MUCH Y/N!! BURN IN HELL!!!" She screamed at you as she managed to get a hold of an officers' gun and was about to shoot you. You were being aided by another officer at the time. You pushed the officer out of the way so he wouldn't get hit too. You squeezed you eyes shut, bracing yourself for the shot because you knew you wouldn't be able to dodge in time.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

A/n: Anddddd that's the chapter. I sincerely want to thank all of you for the support on this book. It made me really happy knowing you all enjoy this book as much as I love writing it. So thank you all🥰🥰. Hope you enjoyed💘!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••