𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙚

GHOSTING

HOLLYWOOD circa 1995

HOLLYWOOD
circa 1995

THE WIND howled on that night, it was dark and cool, the streets were crowded with civilians as cars passed by, voices of many people tackled over each other, but on sunset boulevard stood the orpheum. Any person knew that your career starts there, that's where your dreams could come true, the sign buzzed as the blue letters lit up the night.

"One, two, three!"

"Take off, last stop, countdown till we blast open the top. Face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart, clocks move faster cause it's all we're after now." The loud voices of sunset curve blasted through the building as the 5 members grinned widely, "Won't stop climbing, cause this is our time, yeah. When all the days get black and white, those we're the best shades of my life!" Together the group was unstoppable "Don't look down!"

"Cause we're still rising!"

"Up right now"

"And even if we hit the ground!"

"We'll still fly, keep dreaming like we'll live forever. But live it like it's now or never!"

"We ain't searching for tomorrow, (tomorrow), cause we got all we need today, (today)!"

"Living live on a feeling that's been running through our veins, we're the revolution that's been singing in the rain! Don't look down, cause we're still rising, up right now!"

"And even if we hit the ground we'll still fly, keep dreaming like we'll live forever, but living like it's now or never! It's now or never!" The last strum of the guitar echoed as 4 people of the building faintly cheered.

"Whoo, excellent!"

"Sounds great guys!"

Roxy jokingly bowed as she moved her long brown her out her sweaty face, her chest rose up and down as her breath grew heavy.  She looked over at her band mate, Reggie, who walked up to the microphone. "Thank you, we're sunset curve." He said and winked as Roxy walked over to him.

"You were amazing Reg, truly." Roxy laughed "Your a bit sweaty, but still looking good." She clicked her tongue with a smirk as Reggie smiled at her.

"Why thank you, I'm that I can still pull off my amazing looks even if I'm sweaty."

"Too bad we wasted that on the sound check, that's the tightest we've played." Bobby laughed as Roxy put her hair up into a ponytail, Luke placed his guitar down and looked at Bobby with a smile.

"Wait until tonight, man, when this place gets packed with record exces."

"Alex you were smoking!" Reggie complimented the blonde boy who lightly blushed as a bashful smile played on his lips.