𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

"BOBBY'S HOUSE IS RIDICULOUS." Alex scoffed as he stared at multiple framed records on the wall with envy, "Have you seen these platinum records?"

"Platinum?" Reggie questioned

Roxy observed the house and noticed Luke staring at a record with confusion, she followed his eyes sight and scoffed."Oh my fucking god."

"He recorded my name is Luke." The brunette muttered and turned to looked at his band mates, "My name is Luke!" He shouted as a door suddenly opened and the same man they saw in the photo walked in.

"It's him!" Reggie called out.

"Hey Carrie, I'm gonna meditate."

"He wears sunglasses indoors." Reggie mumbled.

"I'm in the den!" Carrie replied

"Cool!"

"I can't stand him." Reggie immediately said as he watched Bobby walked up the stairs.

"Time for his past to haunt him." Luke sneered as ran after Bobby, the rest of the band followed him without a question since they felt just as angry as Luke.

"Wait!" Alex suddenly spoke up, "Let's not rush this, you know, it's my....it's my first time hunting someone." He explained as he planted his hands on his hips with a grin "I wanna make it special."

"Okay Alex." Luke muttered and continued up the stairs but Roxy smiled and held out her hand.

"C'mon let's go make out first haunting special together." Alex grabbed her hand and giggled as they followed after the others.

"Was that weird, cause I feel like it was weird."

"Just a little."

A smirk came upon Luke's face as his licked his finger and stuck it into Bobby's ear, he laughed when a look of confusion came upon Bobby's face. Though he just ignored it and went back to mediating, Luke walked towards the lit candles that stood on a table in front of him and blew them out.

Reggie suddenly clicked the speaker which caused loud rock music blast into the room, the band was laughing so hard they nearly knocked over a few things. When Bobby turned off the speaker Reggie just turned it back on and when the look of surprise filled Bobby's face the band Couoh hold back.

"Oh, this is too good." Luke laughed wiping away a tear from his eye, "Wait watch this." He ran towards the shower and turned it to a hot temperature so the room filled with fog.

"Hold on." Roxy giggled and began to write a message on the fogged up mirror Hello Bobby.

"Ooh, that's a good one." Luke patted her back as they continued laughing at the now terrified Bobby, they all ran out and barricaded the door before the man had a chance to run out.

"Let...me..out!" He shouted as they all stepped away from the door, they watched Bobby run out like a child. Luke held his hand out and the band mates all gave him a high-five.

"Amazing job boys and girl." Luke chuckled, the band heard a sudden wiring and teleported out to see what it was, they were met with a helicopter taking off.

"Hey, let's moon him before he he's too far away." Reggie suggested and began unbuckling his belt as a disgusted face filled Roxy face.

"He can't see us." Alex said

"Oh, it's not for him, bro, it's for us." Luke replied and pulled the waist band of his pants down.