𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨

"I'M BORED" Roxy muttered as she laid on Reggie's lap, "And hungry, when's Luke coming back, because I'm very bored."

"Why are you always complaining Anne." Alex groaned, "I don't know, he said he's gonna try to book us a gig, he even pulled out one of our old songs, bright." He replied spinning his drumstick in his hand.

"I have an idea." Roxy mumbled and stood up from the couch before she quickly poofed out, she arrived in front of the wooden door that lead into Julie's room and knocked. Julie opened the door and slightly jumped at the sight of the ghost, "Sorry to bother but do you have any nail polish by any chance?"

"Oh...um sure, what color?" Julie replied as she walked to her vanity and began shuffling through her drawer.

"Black."

"Right here." Julie smiled holding out the black bottle to the ghost girl, but when Roxy tried to grab it her fingertips just went through it, she awkwardly chuckled as she tried to grip it again but the same thing happened. "I'll just....put it..yeah." Julie placed it in the pocket of Roxy flannel and waved goodbye.

"Thanks Julie." Roxy shouted and teleported back to the garage, Reggie looked up at her and raised a brow. "Know time to reveal my brilliant idea." She pulled the bottle out her pocket and smirked. "I'm gonna paint your nails."

"Me first!" Reggie shouted as Alex groaned and crossed his arms. "I beat you to it, fair and square!" Reggie laughed at the boy.

"No fair." Alex muttered and poured as a laugh slipped
from Roxanne's lips.

"You two are such children." She mumbled and sat down beside Reggie, she opened the bottle, dipped the brush a few times and lightly tapped the edge to make sure not too much paint was on the brush. She grabbed Reggie's hand and began painting his nails, Reggie grinned widely as the girl softly brushed them on each finger and fixed her mistake, a few times the brush would fall through her hand and get on carpet below which caused it to be stain with black.

"Done!" Roxanne announced and slightly blew into his hand, "Now you've gotta wait till they dry, it'll be about five to ten minutes."

"I have to wait until they dry!" Reggie whined

"Yes now be patient, I know how much of a hyper person you are so stay put." The girl ordered and called for Alex, "They should be finished by the time I complete Alex's nails."

"Fine." Reggie muttered and laid down with a grumble, he looked at his nails one more time a smiled "At least they look cool."

"I'm excited." Alex clapped as Roxy chuckled and grabbed his hand, she repeated the same steps and brushed the black paint onto his nails. "Pretty." He whispered as Roxy finally finished off his middle finger with a pink nail polish she stole when Julie wasn'r in her room.

"Reg, your should be all dry by now." Roxy called out to the boy laying on the loft, "Reg?" She called out again as a groan was the only response.

"I'm coming, I was just dying a boredom." Reggie complained as Roxy chuckled before inspecting his nails, surprisingly, they were perfect. They were exactly the way she left and she was quite impressed by Reggie, "I know what your thinking, oh my god they aren't chipped I thought Reggie would ruin them, well I didn't so."

"I wasn't thinking that!"

"Yeah you were." Alex called out as Roxy turned to him, he laid on the couch elegantly with his hands out, "Mine are going to come out flawless."

Suddenly Luke poofed into the room with a smile but the grin soon dropped when he noticed the black nails, "You painted your nails without me!" He pouted as Roxy walked towards him and patted his shoulder.