𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚

WHITE LIGHTS, rushed voices muffled beeping, then a muffled flat line, it was all fuzzy and weird, but everything went black, for a while, maybe an hour or so. It was like one of those dreams you have when you're pushed off a building and you're falling, your stomach twists as you feel your heart practically pounding out of your chest. You can hear you own breath become faster as you try to somehow avoid hitting the floor, that's exactly what it felt like, but so much worse. No noise, (except for Alex's loud weeping), and you couldn't see anything, a scream echoed throughout the black void and finally something hard hit Roxy's back, she opened my eyes and sat up. Loud groans came from beside her as Roxy looked to her side and saw Luke, Reggie, and Alex on the floor.

The girl slowly stood up as the others followed after her, the place looked familiar, very familiar. "How did we get back here." Luke questioned looking around trying to catch his breath when a sudden loud scream came from behind them.

A girl with glasses, a large yellow sweater, and strange slippers looked at them with wide eyes, instinctively the four began to yell back.

Luke grabbed all four of his band mates first, Reggie's arms wrapped around Roxy's waist as he dug face into the crook of her neck. Alex gripped onto Luke's side tightly as the screaming continued.

The younger girl ran out causing the group to stop yelling Reggie sighed in relief as his head lifted from Roxy shoulder. "Oh my god." He breathed looking at his band mates. "What just happened." He asked keeping his arms around Roxy's waist.

"I don't know." Roxy mumbled looking around but stopped and looked at the boy who tightly held onto her. She grinned softly and patted his back, "Troubles gone, Reg, you can let go now."

"Oh, sorry." He mumbled as his gripped loosened.

"Is this our old studio?" Roxy asked completely spinning around to take in how much it had changed, the other 3 boys seemed to be just as confused as her.

"Wait!" Luke shouted "Maybe we can scare her if she comes back, then she might leave our studio." The boy suggested as the bandmates all nodded in agreement. "We just need a good hiding place." He paused and looked around till he spotted the small loft ontop of them. "Maybe up here." he said as he suddenly teleported up

"What the hell!" Roxy shouted as Luke looked down at them in shock, "Did you guys see that!" Roxy asked looking at Alex and Reggie to make sure she wasn't going crazy.

"Wait let me try." Reggie said as he closed his eyes but nothing happened, "Dude, how did you do that?" The boy whined.

"I-I don't know I just thought about coming up here and suddenly I up was here."

"That was a horrible way of explaining that but okay." Roxy muttered as Alex suddenly teleported up there too.

Roxy sighed and followed the very bad instuctions of Luke, she looked up towards the loft and suddenly felt a push, "Hey, look who made it!" Luke cheered as Roxy looked around.

"I actually did even though your instructions sucked." Roxy laughed as she looked down at Reggie you stared up at them "Come on Reggie, you can do it."

"Okay, i'm not a dog, Rox, just give me a second." He muttered as the room went silent, Roxy put her hands up in defeat as Reggie again closed his eyes and finally, he teleported. "Oh god." he sighed "That was harder then a math quiz."

"Shh, I think that girl is coming." Roxy interrupted as soft shuffling entered the garage, the same girl returned holding up a cross.

"Are you still here." She mumbled "Whatever you are?" She turned around and sighed as her arms dropped. "I know I saw something, I'm not crazy." She complained in a disappointed tone.