𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙮

"MAYBE WE COULD JUST.." Luke mumbled trying to climb onto Reggie back, "No that looks awkward." He mumbled and jumped off. "Alex come here." With a raised brow Roxy watched as Luke tried to think of a pose to surprise Julie, she was the look out while Luke did all types of positions. "I think I got it."

Roxy giggled as Luke balanced on Reggie and Alex, "And where will I go?" The girl asked but Luke was to busy trying not to fall so she got no response. "She's coming." The girl whispered as she just crouched down in the middle. Hard footsteps hit the school floor as the dark skinned girl turned the corner with a sad expression.

"Julie!" The boys shouted as the girl slightly jumped at the sudden noise, she let out a yelp before rolling her eyes at the sight of the band.

"Stop doing that, I'm serious."

"Woah, this one's all on you, we were already here." Reggie spoke up, "Well, actually, we were over there and then we came over." He explained as Roxy let out a small laugh.

"Are we not gonna talk about what just happened?" Luke questioned excitedly.

"Yeah, the whole school saw, it's kinda freaking me out." Julie told them Alex let out a small sigh of relief.

"Okay, good, cause it's kinda freaking me out too." He admitted. "You know you could see us, and then people could see us whenever we play music and my clothes are made of air but for some reason I'm still getting a wedgie." He sighed as Roxy scrunched her nose up in disgust. "So many questions."

"The important thing is that we rock that place, they were loving you!" Luke complemented the girl.

"Are you kidding they loved us, that was a great song Luke, thanks."

"And did you guys see the cheerleaders looking at me, I think they were looking at me." Reggie turned to Luke with a desperate expression, "Please tell em they were looking at me." Julie chuckled as Luke and Reggie stared at each other.

"Bro, they were looking at you."

"Oh I knew it!" Reggie celebrated as Roxy leaned beside Alex a small smile, the blonde looked down at her and slight nudge her stomach.

"I saw a few guys drooling over you." He whispered as she giggled and looked at him, "I swear."

"I pretty sure they were looking at you, with your cute hair and all." She laughed ruffling his hair as blush spread upon his face, he turned to look at Julie again after Reggie and Luke finished their celebration of successfully getting girls.

"I'm so..I'm so confused, you know that." Alex spoke, "The afterlife should come with instructions or a quick start guild or something."

"A map on how to ghost." Roxy added

"Exactly!"

"Well, the good thing is that everyone thought you guys were holograms and I got back into the program." Julie said but her tone slightly dropped at the mention of the program she so desperately wanted to get back into, she looked down as the band immediately filled confusion.

"Why you look so bummed?"

"Yeah, dude, you're making this face." Luke said and pulled his friends closer with a deep frown as Julie chuckled.

"That....is not my face." Julie argued as the band mates all disagreed, "And things just got weird between me and Flynn."

"What kind of weird?" Roxy asked with a raised brow as she turned to Alex with a look, "Sexual tension." She whispered.

"Well she asked about you guys and I couldn't say." Julie explained as it made Roxy even more suspicious, Alex and Roxy shared a glance but stayed silent.