Ch 11

Regionals.

Sue Sylvester had fought long and hard for regionals to happen in Lima, Ohio and after a long period of time they finally confirmed they would be held their which Kurt was thankful for since it meant he didn't have to drive very far. And it meant Finn, Carole and his dad could make it. With Burt saying he would close the shop for it which made Kurt extremely happy and excited.

Kurt and Blaine has barely exchanged any words between each other mostly focused on getting off together with not much language that involved anything other than 'fuck' but when it came to the shower sex that's all Kurt could get out practically speechless the rest of the time. Though Finn got a bit suspicious when he arrived home late. But Kurt figured he was probably most mad that it meant he had to find himself another ride, using by Puck or Quinn.

Kurt grinned. Their time slot would be starting soon and he was excited for it. He glanced at himself in the mirror one more time before making his way to the door leading to the football team. Nobody was in the change room most choosing to get dressed at the beginning so they could watch all the performances but Kurt didn't like doing that. It tended to freak him out more.

He was pleasantly surprised when the door opened up before he could push it open. He looked up obvious surprise written across his face.

"Don't look so surprised."

Kurt rolled his eyes a playful smile on his lips. "It's hard not to when the last guy I would ever thought to be here is standing right in front of me."

"Ouch." He held his hand to his heart. "That hurt."

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure you can live Blaine."

Blaine chuckled rolling his eyes. "I was sent in here to check on miss princess see if he's throwing up or something?"

"Oh really?" Kurt raised an eyebrow. "And who sent you in here?"

"One Burt Hummel."

"M-my dad? Why would he send you?" Kurt frowned furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "Wait- you were talking to my dad?"

"Mhm. I'm sitting beside him."

"Your going to watch?"

"Well duh." Blaine shrugged, as if this was the most normal thing ever to do. "Now what's up? Why are you hiding out in here?"

"Hold on- your sitting with my family?" Kurt couldn't believe it.

"Yes. I'm sorta friends with Finn and I wanted to watch or whatever."

"Right. Well I need to go meet up with my team so I hope you enjoy the show."

"Oh- don't you worry baby, I will." Blaine winked, Kurt flushed only slightly and then he was gone. Blaine ran a hand over his face. He honestly didn't know why he was here, it's not like he had feelings for the boy anyway? He just was a good easy person to get off with and maybe he was hot and flexible, but Blaine knew he didn't like him like that. It was for fun.

He headed back to his seat on the bleachers, sitting beside Burt. Finn on the other side. He could understand why Kurt felt it so weird that he was sitting with Kurt's family as he felt it to, but they had invited him over as soon as they saw him walk in. He felt obligated to sit with them.

Burt patted his shoulder. "How's my Kurt doing?"

"Good." Blaine nodded. "He wasn't throwing up so I guess that's good?"

"Great." Burt grinned. "Say- what are you doing tonight?"

"Uhh-" Blaine thought back to his earlier conversation with Cooper trying to recall of anything but when he couldn't think of anything he looked back at the man shaking his head no. "Nope."