Chapater 7 -Boshlow is a go-

" Qué linda! They really just need to open their eyes! They're obviously meant for each other." I complained.
" I agree. If only they had a little push." She said and immediately looked at each other.
" How about tomorrow morning we meet at the same food truck and we can be their little push.", I smirked.
She giggled," You know it!"
-No ones POV-
The next day soon rolled around and Luz and Amity meet up again to arrange a plan. While both girl secretly thought of this like a date, they didn't say a word about it. The day was still young so they agree to start today.
They were going to leave a series of anonymous notes leaving little clues on where to go next.
"I have a feeling their going to want to leave us alone together so we are going to have to leave first" Amity said while they were walking to the destination for friends "date".
"Yeah- wait, why would they do that?" Luz asked
Amity was mentally slapping herself for the words that just slipped out of her mouth.
"You know how Willow is.", Amity chuckled nervously. "And if Bosha likes Willow than she with probably encouraging it.
Amity looked the opposite way trying to hide the obvious sweating and blush on her face. Fortunately, Luz was too oblivious Amity's obvious acting.
     " We have everything right?" Amity asked
     " Yes, I'm sure we have everything. You asked me two times already and even made me check" Luz giggled.
Amity giggled in response," Oh right."
The girl finally reached the destination located in a nice forest that was quite open. The sun shined bright over the trees as Luz set down the bag while Amity put down the last and finale card. Together the laid out the blue-ish blanket and their friends favorite food.
"Okay, do you think we're done?" Asked Amity.
"Yeah, pretty much. I think it's okay to ask Gus to do the thing." Luz stated.
With a matter of seconds, Amity called Gus, allowing him and Matt to finally ring the doorbells.
"Matt, Boshlow is a go." Luz heard Gus say through the scroll.
Now the the plan was going perfectly, Luz and Amity spend the rest of their type making glyphs and spell, displaying flowers and a few light orbs around the area.
•~•~•~•~•
Luz new that Bosha and Willow would be here any minute now and had probably collided by now thanks to Gus. The two girls where a little worried that something would go wrong but Gus had conferred that both Bosha and Willow had found the notes and were on their way. Amity and Luz waited patiently for them to get there and all beside a rock.
     "I bet I can guess whose behind this" Luz heard a familiar voice say. It was Willow and she was with Bosha.
     Amity and Luz looked at each other and both gave a nod. This was their cue.
     Without a second more, they both jumped out with a shout," SURPRISE!"
     Bosha obviously did not expect them to be there and neither did  Willow by the look on their faces. Amity went behide Bosha and Luz behide Willow giving them both a push toward the blanket.
     "Nice day, isn't it? Okay now sit down, take a sandwich and get talking. Oh and have fun." Luz said without a taking a breath.
     Just as fast as Luz had said her greetings, she grabbed Amity's hand and they both began to run off back towards the town. Of course Amity was a bit flustered by Luz's sudden actions but she tried not the pay to much mind to it. Soon the girls where out of Bosha's and Willows sight, wanting to give them privacy since it be weird if they stayed and watched.
     The girls continue toward town. They where talking about what to do next and they settled on a little coffee shop so they can fangirl about their new favorite ship ✨boshlow ✨
A/N
I am so sorry that it took me so long to post something but I was behide on schoolwork and I didn't know what I wanted to write. I hope you enjoy this little chapter. Sorry it was short. :)