Chapter 5 - books and blushing-

It was nice to see my old friends again and see how they have changed but I still wanted to see Amity again.
     We said our goodbyes and I bit my tongue to keep my self from asking about Amity because I knew it would sound desperate. I guess I will just have to wait a little longer.
-Chapter 5- Amity's POV -next day
When I woke up this morning, I felt happy. Like something good was going to happen. I don't believe there was truly a reason but who knows, maybe my gut will be right.
I meet Willow and Boscha again today. They seemed a bit off but in a good way. Boscha seemed like she was going to burst into excitement but then again, she never was a good liar. They are hiding something from me and I know it. I just hope from their expressions that it's good news.
Anyways, I'm heading to the library. Ever since u-um.... L-Luz left, the library remained my favorite place but for a whole other reason. Luz and I would have our Azura book clubs here in my secret room. They were always so fun. We would laugh, act out the parts and even do the silly voices she loved so much. I felt my cheeks get redder and redder the more I thought about Luz. I still miss her. I still l-love her. I would give anything in the whole world to she her again.
We never had any kind of romantic relationship before she left to go back to her human world but I still had a huge crush on her. I could go on and on about all the wonderful things I loved about Luz.
Yeah, it was that bad.
I continued to walk to the Library but my mind was still on Luz. I wondered what she looked like. If she still liked Azura books. If she still had her goofy personality.
I arrived at the Library and immediately headed towards my secret room. Luz and I promised to meet here if she ever come back. So I have spend most of my weekends here waiting to she if she would ever appear and replaying the memories we had. For the past 3 years I've done that and I wasn't about to give up.
Not even 5 minutes after I had that thought, someone knocked on the door. My heart began to race, could it be?
" Amity? Are you in there? I need to talk to you and I have your lunch", the voice said.
I immediately frowned and my heart sank but I answered the door anyways to find Emira. I let her in but I began to suspect she was hiding something as well.
" Why does everyone seem so excited? Is something happening today?" I asked.
Her smile only brightened. "Oh don't worry so much, but here. I heard you had breakfast with Bosha and Willow so I thought I'd go ahead give you your lunch for later." But then I heard her whisper underneath her breath," I even made an extra sandwich just in case"
     Weird I thought.
"Thanks Emira."
"No problem. But for no reason in particular, what did you talk about? With Willow and Bosha I mean."
" Nothing much, only about school and future events but Bosha seemed oddly excited like she was hiding something."
" I'm sure it's nothing but I got to go, Bye!" She said as she quickly made her way out the door.
"Bye, Emira."
I still thing that was weird but I will thing about that later. In the meantime, I'm going to go check out some more books to read. I'm thinking romance section, maybe I will reread some Azura books *cough* and think of Luz.
- Luz POV around the same time-
     I can't stop thinking about her. Every time I go to sleep , she's there in my dreams. The littlest things make me think of her. I knew I had a tiny crush on her but maybe it's more than that. Either way, I've had enough. I need to see her again and I know just the place to find her.
"I will be back soon Eda!" I said grabbing my backpack and jacket, closing the door before even getting a response.
I was thrilled to finally see Amity again. It's been a whole three years. Will she even wand to see me again? I could feel my stomach doing flips. I know I should be nervous especially since we're good.. uh... friends.
     Eventually I got my nerves to calm down and I arrived at the Library. It's strange seeing how much things have changed in 3 years next to things that are still the same.
     I walked inside and immediately went to where the room would be and pulled on the book. I waited for the door to open so I could see inside. Nothing. She wasn't there. Of course she wasn't and I was stupidly thinking she would still remember our promise. I walked in without even thinking. As I looked around, it seemed that this room as been used recently. There wasn't any dust or webs which I can only assume they have on the Boiling Isle. I waved all the thoughts away and began to walk out looking at the floor. I shouldn't had such I hope. I guess I also should have been paying attention because I ran into someone.
"Oh cramity, I'm so sorry", I said holding my head and began picking up their books.
"Luz?!" ,They said in disbelief.
"How do you know my name-" That's when I looked up and saw who it was. "Amity?!" As I dropped the books again in shock.
    I smile and tears began to form in my eyes. She smiled as well with tears already streaming down. I jumped and through my arms around her shoulders. Then she wrapped her arms around my waist in return.
     " I've missed you so much! When did you get back?"
     "I just got back yesterday and I've missed you too!" I was so excited to finally see her again.
     She grabbed my wrist and pulled towards the room, "Come on, don't just stand there. Let's go in and catch up."
     And so we did. We probably talked for a good two hours about all sorts of things. I told her how pretty she was and she turned into a tomato. She talked about school and some new book series she was into. We shared so many laughs together just like old times. It was nice to talk to her like an old friend and I couldn't wait to hangout with her more often.