Chapter 3 -reunited again-

After I had came back, I had visited the house often hoping that Eda would walk out that do and I would be able to go back even though I knew I shouldn't. But the door wasn't closed and the aura of the house didn't seem dark.
     The portal was open.
     I couldn't hold my excitement. I double checked to make sure I had everything thing and ran through the door very well where I was headed.
~Chapter 3~
Thank you for the 200 views! To be honest, I never thought it get passed ten. I hope you enjoy!
Man, I haven't felt that in 3 years! The way the light surrounded me filled me with excitement. I couldn't wait to see everyone again.
Once again I opened my eyes to fine me right inside the owl house. " I'm back! I'm really back!"
I looked to my side to find my stuff had made it safely as well. I picked them up and toss them to the side and began to try and find Eda. She didn't seem to be home so she is either on an adventure or at her stand. I chose the safer option and began my way toward the market. Who knows, maybe I might see one of my friends along the way.
I open the door to find that it was definitely late afternoon, maybe 3 pm which didn't surprise me much.
"Luz?! Luz is back! Luz is back!" I hear annoying voice yell.
I couldn't help but jump. He was loud and I had completely forgot he was attached to the house. " Oh hi Hooty..."
"Luz do you wanna hear about everything that happened while you where gone?", Hooty rambled.
" Um maybe not right now. I have to go fine Eda and King. Okay?"
"OKAY! I will just tell it to this bug. Oh and they are at the stand." He said.
I nodded my head and walked as quickly as I could toward the market. I had to get away from that odd conversation. Then again, no interaction with Hooty was normal. (Can't forget Hooty. ;-;)
I continued to walk through the forest as my mind filled with thoughts of all of my friends. I wonder what they look like now and if they have changed much. Continuing my walk through the forest, I picked up my speed in effort to get there faster. Although I knew it wouldn't last long since the Owl House it quite far away from the rest of the Boiling Isle.
     Before I knew it, I was standing in the middle of the market. I looked around to find Eda's stand without an Eda. She must be in the back.
     I walked over to the stand and called out Eda and King's name. "Eda? King? I'm back!"
     That's when Eda poked her head out the tent. "Kid? Is that really you?" She asked walking over.  Then she gave me a tight hug." Not gonna lie. I missed you a bunch."
     I giggled and returned the hug. " Of course it's me, we planned this after all."
     " I know but I still can't believe it.  And look how much taller you've gotten!" She scrambled my hair.
     " Where is King?"
     " He is inside the tent sleeping. And sorry I could be there to welcome you."
     " That's fine. Does King know I'm back?"
     " Nope. I didn't say a word. I wanted to keep it a surprise but I also didn't want to get his hopes up."
     "Oh I understand"
     "Speaking of King. Why don't you go wake him up. You know how he is when he wakes up but I'm sure he will cheer up when he sees you."
"Okay"
It was nice to see Eda again. She looked very happy so I'm guessing that thinks are going well.
"King!", I call as I walk into the tent
"whaaaAAATTTT?!?" King whined, "I'm trying to sleeeeeeppp."
I look to my right to see King laying on a pile of stuffed animals, not even bothering to open his eyes.
"King~" I say poking him.
Eventually, had enough and finally gave me a glance. I watched as his eyes go wide from shock to excitement.
It was a nice feeling knowing that someone was excited to se you.
"Luz!" He shrieked, " Your back!"
Not even a second later he jumped up to give me a hug. Then he squirmed out of my arms and climbed onto my head.
" Now you can make me those yummy human snacks again!"
That fact that me making him food was the first thing that came to mind made me giggle.
"Yes King, I can make you snacks again."
King cheered in victory and jumped off my head, back onto the pile. "Wow. You're so tall now."
" and look at you! You haven't changed a bit." I smirked.
King rolled is eyes then grabbed my hand pulling me out the tent.
I followed King out the tent to see Eda packing the stand up.
"Eda! Eda! Look! Luz is back"
Eda chuckled at King," I can see that."
     "How long are you going to be here for?", asked King.
     "That's a good question. As of right now, at least until human school starts again. About three months maybe."
     Eda tilted her head in confusion. "What do you mean 'as of right now?"
     "There is a small chance of me moving here permanently!", I smiled." I'm slowly trying to convince my mom."
That was only partially the truth. It was my choice if I wanted to move here after I turn 18 which was only a few months from now. But I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. I guess now only time will tell.
This is about 950 words. I wanted to write more but I need more ideas before I do. Sorry it took so long too. I had a ton of homework I had to catch up on. Anyways, catch y'all later!