Chapter 3- Apologize

April 26, 2039

"Yes, Principal Lessa," Kate said like an angel as she walked in. "Oh It's you," She said when she saw me. "Sit down Alia says you have been bullying her and in the bathroom, you said she should kill herself," Principal Lessa said. "snitch," She said. to me. "Apologize," Lessa said. "No," Kate. " I shouldn't have to," Kate said. "Wow really you threatened  my daughter and you don't think you should Apologize!" Daddy said. "sorry," She said. And walked away. "Im sorry idk what got into her, But I have another meeting we can have another meeting today parent-teacher meeting She said. "Ok thank you, Mrs. Lessa," papa said. 

-Time skip-

I was staying at Julie and Lukes Doing my homework. They had one kid Kayden 16. "Aunt Julie can you help me with this problem," I ask. "Ok Lia what's the problem," She asked. " If a x b = 2a - 3b + ab, then 3 x 5 + 5 x 3 is equal to?" I said. Only my dads knew I had Dyscalculia a math learning disability. She helped me. 

-Time skip- home

"Alia why didn't you tell us you were failing math?" Daddy said. 

"Im sorry I just didn't want to," I said. "This is school-related you have told us," papa said. "Im sorry," I said. "I have a poem I have to write," I said trying to change the subject. "What's it on why your failing math," I thought. " Missy we are not done with this go get to bed we will talk about this later," Daddy said. 

time skip next day

"Hey, Veronica!" I said walking toward here. "LOSER," Kate said. I gave her a U dumb look. "Today class we are going to write a poem, About anything you want to" She said. I started working.

"Put on makuep to look a little pretty

 SO people don't see your ugly face

Try and fit your fat feet in the shoes

Stuffing your bra to not look flat

Brushing your hair to not look like loins main" 

(A/N I promise this poem will be good) 

Class dismissed. she said. 

I carried on with my other classes.  "U are so dumb You should kill yourself," All this Kate said. to me. I knew I shouldn't but what if I did.......... 

That is the chapter kinda short but yea shortest one yet 

398 words