Chapter 9- 3 freaking days, passing, shop

3 freaking days I have to stay home. Me and papa have been closer than ever.  "Papa can I go shopping and change my style?" I ask. "Oh course we can go later,"  Papa says. Daddy came walking in holding Demi. "Um daddy me and papa are gonna go shopping later,"  i said. "Oh we should have the talk," a daddy said. "What talk?" I saw confused. Does he mean s$x or dating?. "When you grow up u wanna do some things bad things like s$X," Daddy said, "nope! Not doing this talk now later imma go to school," I said. "Your suspended," daddy said. "Shoot," I said. 

-Time skip later.-

I was coming home from school walking. Daddy and papa were on the porch praying. "Hey daddy and papa what happened?" I said worried. "Um sit down," daddy said. I did. "You know Demi," Papa said. "Yea! My sister duh what happened," I said. "She passed away," Papa said. "What?" I said. "Heart failure," daddy said. "What she had a heart failure now she is gone?" I said.  Daddy nodded.  I start crying. "It's gonna be ok she is in a better place now," Daddy said. "Aww look at the girl crying about her stupid problems with her row gay dads," Kate said walking by. 

"Dude what is your problem, do you find it fun to make fun of other people's problems?! Because it sure does every since the first day of school you have been in my way you don't think before you talk now do you," I said. "So who cares," Kate said and left. "Ugh she is so annoying," I said. "Wanna go shopping," papa said. "Um sure daddy you wanna come," I said. "Nah I'm going start filing out the papers for the funeral," daddy said. "Ok love you," I said and kissed him on the cheek. At the store it was Charlotte Russe. I found a great outfit this. It was a black crop top. And some tight high waist black sweat pants. "I love this outfit," I said to papa. "Can I get my ears pierced again in my helix. "Sure," Papa said. We went to get my ears pierced. My style was now new cool and different. Today was the one of the best days but I still couldn't stop thinking of Demi. Was this the reason why papa was nice to me to help me cope with my depression and such. We got home. "Hey Lia I like your new outfit," Daddy said. "Thanks," i said. "Why don't you got hang up the clothes," papa said i walked upstairs and went to my room. (Ok I forgot to mention this is our house A big mansion. Like really big) I heard Papa said to daddy. "Hey Baby i Love you so I'll be in the den if you need me,". I went to my room and washed my new clothes. I was happy that u got new things. But sad that Demi passed. I was gonna cry so hard at here funeral. 

Word count 514