Chapter 5- I want another

So basically This is Alex Pov

SMUT

We dropped off Alia and It was just me and my husband Willie. "Hey babe what you wanna do," I ask him. "I want another," Willie says and sits on top of me. "What do you mean you want another," I ask. "I want you in me I want another kid," Willie says. "But we haven't done this in like 12 years," I said. "Which is why we should do it now," Willie said. " I don't know if I am ready," I say. "Come on Let's have sex for one more time," Willie says. "Fine," I said. Willie still on top of me we start kissing. Our tounges fight for dominance. I win. I roll him over in the bed. I pull off his pants and boxers and spanks his ass. He moans. "Mhmm Daddy more," WIllie said. "That's right baby," I said.  I flip him over again and straddle him. I take my pants off and slowly move my cock in. I let him get used to the big cock in his small tight hole. "Im ready you can go," He says. He sits on top of me and I move my waist up and down. "mhmm Fuck," Willie says. We go faster. "Im gonna cum," I say. then cum. "I hope we did it," Willie said. "Yeah That was fun," I say wiping sweat from my face. 

-Time skip 2 weeks-

Willie pov 

I was feeling terrible the whole week.  I guess I should take a pregnancy test. I went to the store and picked one up the worker looked at me confused but I didn't mind it. I went to the bathroom to piss.  I wait praying it was positive. positive. It said. 'Uh Alex Im pregnant," I whispered to him. "Papa what's going on," Alia asked. "Uh, Alia I need to tell you something," I say. "What?" She asks. "Im pregnant," I said. "What," Alia said happily. "Really!" she said. "Congrats!" She said and hugged us. 

-time skip-

Alia had taken the whole pregnancy seriously. She didn't think oh my GAy dad is pregnant. I loved Alia a lot and she would always help us with everything. "AH!" I scream. "papa! are you ok," Alia said. "Get daddy," I saying pain 

Word count 386