Chapter 1- Morning

3rd Pov

"FATTY! WIMP UGLY DUMB FREAK!". 

daddy- ALex

papa-Willie

Let's start at the beginning, 

NO more 3rd POv 

March 2, 2036 

"Alia! Wake up time for school," daddy yelled.  "coming," I say in return. I put on my music and get ready. I go downstairs and get breakfast. " Im so excited Daddy where's papa," I ask. "he went to work earlier to open the shop," He said. "oh ok that makes sense," I said. He drives me to school. "Bye baby," He said. "bye!" I say happy. My first class was Math which I hated. the teacher put this problem up  (x + 5)(a - 6) = ?. I look at it confused. " This is some review PEMDAS I will call on someone come up and answer no passing," Mrs. Wilson said. I pray she won't call on me. "ALIA!" SHe says. My anxiety was sky-rocking.  I walk up to the board. No to mention I terrible at math. "Im sorry," I said. "I can't solve this I don't know how my parents never thought me this sorry," I say. "It's fine Uh Kate can you try," Mrs. Wilson said. "Of course I know math unlike some people," Kate said. I walk back to my sheet. "Um, Mrs. Wilson Maybe Alia should be in a different class because we can't have her bring us down," A kid in the back said. I go to lunch. 

I sit down at the table all by myself, "Hey can I sit with you?" A girl said. "Sure," I say. "Hi I'm Verónica  I moved here last year my mom is a teacher. and My dad is an uber," Verónica said. "Cool I'm Alia Im new I was homeschooled, my-" I start. "By any chance are you related to Alex Mercer The Julie and The Phantom Drummer?" She asks. "Um Yea he's one of my dad's," I say. "hold up did Alex marry Willie the pro skater," She asked. "Yes, he did," I say. "You are so cool," I said.  "Aw thanks, you are," She said."Oh look It's the dumb girl with a new friend," Kate said. "Oh shut up," Verónica said. "Um Are you good in math maybe you can tutor me," I said. "Ofc call me anytime and I will help," She said. 

-Later at dinner- 

I was eating my pasta moving the fork back and forth looking at it. "Lia are you ok," papa asked. "Yea ofc i am," I say lying. " How was school," Daddy asked. "Uh Uh OH I met a friend her name is Verónica she is so nice," I say. "How was your guys' day," I asked. " Well I practiced with the band," He said. "When the album coming out, I asked. " A week," He said. " How's the shop," I ask. "Good we got some new customers," papa said. "can you teach me how to skateboard, This weekend," I ask.  "Of course," He said. 

HEY YALL THIS IS KINDA THE START OF THE START

Word count 507