(smut)

you grab your bag and dash into the bedroom. you slip on some red lingerie. you open the door and poke your head out.

"hey gube. take your clothes off"
"what"
"i said. take. your. clothes. off."
"okay then"

you grab some fluffy cuffs from your bag and walk out. you then cuff matthew to the bed. you straddle his waist and you gently nibble his earlobe. you kiss downward towards his jawline and then to his abs. you skip over his area and go to his thighs. you pull his underwear down and his buddy pops up.

you go down on him. you can see his face and you can see that he's about to cum. you stop and look up at him to see how he reacts.

"come on baby you can't do this to me."
"oh but can't i because where i'm standing you're the one that's tied up and i'm the one that's free to walk away."
"y/nnnnnn. pleaseee" he whines and lifts his head to look at you.

you cave in and swing your leg over him. you line up and slide him in. you start bouncing up and down. you are filled with ecstasy and you throw your head back. you dig your nails into his chest. you lean forewords and kiss him deeply. you can't breathe between the kissing and the pulsing of your heat. you tilt your head up and matthew kisses your neck.

you climax and roll off.

"baby i'm not done yet."

you turn over to him and he's smirking at you. you decide to uncuff him and he pushes you to where he was. you let him cuff you and he settles over on top of you. he kisses your neck and whispers to you.

"my turn."

he drags his finger from your cheek to your jawline to the side of your chest to your thigh. he kisses your thighs higher and higher until he's at your vagina. he starts eating you out and you can't help but let out a moan.

"shhhhhh the others are still here"

you two laugh as he raises himself to meet your face. he slams himself in you and you dig your face into him.

'god even the morning after a drunken night he smells amazing.'

you bite his earlobe gently and that drives him crazy. you kiss his jawline until your lips meet. you feel him nut and he rolls off.

he kisses you on the forehead and uncuffs you.