candace and kurt

it is the morning of candaces wedding and you are getting your hair and makeup done by professionals and you are all taking.

"wait so you and matt got married when you were in vegas."
"yea but also this is just a heads up matthew doesn't like being called matt."
"where you two together before that because when you arrived at the cabin there was a lot of bad tension."
"we hit it off at your engagement dinner and we had a small fight and actually made up at the cabin. we were already on really good terms when we got married. we were well i was really unsure about being married. but i guess we're good now."
"so when are you guys having the wedding?"
"i don't know but i guess we're just enjoying our already married engagement."

you all get ready. they send the flower girl down and then the ring bearer. next up is nick and candaces childhood bff. then kurts brother and candaces college bff. finally you and matthew walk. as you are making your way down the isle you lean to matthew.

"okay so we're not doing this. i don't like this."

matthew chuckles.

"i'm joking but not really."

you two separate and everyone rises to see candace walk. she looks so magical as she glides down the isle. you look over at matthew and he's just staring at you. then you look at kurt and he can't help but cry a bit because she's so beautiful.

'one day i'm going to have this moment and i can't wait because i know i will be marrying the love of my life.'

then it's time to go to the reception.