S: 04

The sudden change of pairing was starting to take its toll on Off more than he cared to admit. Almost a whole week in and yet, they weren't able to spend even a peaceful hour without his partner releasing the highest pitch of his voice to prove a point.

"Gun, all I'm trying to say is that maybe if we discuss—"

"And how many times do I have to tell you that discussing first hand when you report is going to make everyone droop their eyes halfway close and fall asleep? A hundred more times, huh Jumpol?"

"I told you to call me Off. The name Jumpol makes me feel like an old man with a slope belly."

Snatching their shared laptop so it would face him, Gun flicked his eyes over to the older to nail him with a stare enough to rest his case.

"We're not close enough for nicknames, just so you know."

Off groans before giving the same eye exercise. He officially ran out of ideas to make their working routine better and for most days, today was the day he can safely say that he did regret springing that impulsive decision to separate from Bright.

The same Bright he wasn't able to catch these days which Off finds alarming in a weird way; and only if he would be sure that the younger wasn't coming home drunk which he wasn't able to confirm even if they leave under the same roof. But if there was one thing Off was sure at the moment, Bright was not dealing with the same dilemma when it came to his partner.

He watched the small guy in front of him, one who resembles his name as did his mouth especially when he spurts out the deadliest sequence of words with an overbearing sassiness like a desert eagle gun that Off won't be able to afford. Small yet the loudest, kind of impertinent yet he seems to always know where he stands.

"Maybe if you put that admiration you have when you stare at me to work then we'll finish sooner." Gun throws smartly without even taking his eyes off the screen.

"I wasn't even looking, minion."

Gun pauses his reading just when Off dives into their shared print-outs; half mumbling the sentences loud enough for Gun to hear.

"That's what I thought, Jumpol. That's what I thought."

Their report wasn't even that complicated and that was something Gun couldn't comprehend the longer he sat there. It was a timely report due to the rising cases of fraud and profile phishing so an in depth reporting on netiquette internet rules should be a couple hours worth of stress and yet, it was taking them a days to finish. Days he could of spent with New, who was the only other person who could bare with the loudness he possessed.

"It says here, you have to always ask for consent before sending and or asking for any personal information or pictures—what the hell is this?" Off points out without giving him a signal that a local dick picture would be shoved in front of his face.

"Jumpol, what the fuck!"

"It was on the print-out, man. I thought it was a snake or something." Snatching back the crumpled paper, Off tried to understand the graphic content without spilling his unasked laughter. "This is too big to be real."

"Ever heard of photoshopped pictures then? I'm 100% sure there's a netiquette rule about cat-fishing and sending out edited pictures to fool someone. I swear, you're too gullible."

The older snorts just as his alarm went off, indicating the start of his next class. "I was just making sure no photoshopped dick could hurt my ego."

"Just go and don't show your face until all those informations are engraved permanently inside your brain." Finally saving the first complete draft of their work, this was the only time that Gun lets himself look at his partner.