Chapter 2

Cillian's POV

I am so proud  of this girl DeathX. She is  a brutal assassin which makes her more powerful. I know I sound a bit too sure about this girl.

25 years back I was married to my dream girl. I was 21 and that was too early. My parents agreed on my marriage. But they had a condition that was to have a heir as soon as possible. I agreed on that. I got married to Natalia. She was daughter of second biggest mafia leader of Ireland. I loved her too much. After a couple of years she left me.  DeathX's parents comforted on that time. Her parents  Conor and Cara Murphy were like my family. Cara was like my big sister. Conor was my Right hand. They had DeathX. They use to call her sweety or honey.

23 years back there was a shoot out at Conor's house. When I came to know that I was late to reach at their place. There was all fire. I barged inside their house. DeathX was missing. Conor and Cara were lying in pain on the floor. Cara was dead. Conor was alive but was counting his last breath. He said He knows something but I didn't listen to him I just wanted him safe and sound. He told me that his daughter is hiding under the kitchen sink. The whole building was on fire . That cute little girl was crying and had a cut on her hand.
I took her out until that Conor said
"My daughter is yours now" After saying this he died. I jumped off the window which was linked to living room. I roughly landed on top of a car . I had some broken bones and some injuries. But she was fine. My team came picked me up. And Everything went dark.

When I opened my eyes I was in a Royal bedroom which was in my mansion. As soon as I woke up I asked about that child. She was just 3 years old. I asked my men where is she. They told that I grabbed her really tight to my chest when I jumped off the window and roughly landed. She is in another bedroom. I went there and saw that she was sleeping peacefully . She was so cute. I named her Xena. She had a wound but it was dressed neatly.

When she was 10 I taught her how to protect herself. When she was 13 she killed my Personal Security guard and that also without any fear or any other feelings. She told me that he works for Italian Mafia. She did a deep background check Without telling anyone. It turned out he was actually working for them.

I decided to turn her into an Assassin but she turned into a monster. Heartless, Emotionless, Badass, Powerful. I didn't regretted it but at least she should have Emotions  for our own people but she didn't had any of those like love and all that caring . I didn't ever wanted her to turn into a Heartless person.