Chapter 4

Luca's POV

It was evening. I was having my coffee. My sister Allissia came inside with her so called best friend Gwendolyn. She trys to hit on me by showing her curves and belly. Her face is like The Ultimate Makeup Shop. But suddenly my right hand Fransceso came in and said that Pathaan contacted Romanians and told them to meet today which was going happen tomorrow. I was startled by that. I was unprepared by my Staff. Everything happen suddenly.

I went there in my car with my guards and staff. The meeting area was actually surrounded by dead bodies. I knew that I was late. I saw a typical assassin. I thought that anyone of crew members would kill that assassin. I send my one guy from my crew. But thing I saw that was actually awful. I saw that assassin killing him brutally. My guy just took out his gun. And then that assassin crosslegged towards his neck from the back and did a backflip which broked my man's neck. Damn that was so scary. I saw him killing Romanian leader and pushing Pathaan inside the car.

I ordered my crew to direct shoot on him but he pulled his guns started shooting at us after we released a couple of bullets. He was so good at aiming. Suddenly headlights of car flashed my other mens were trying to get Pathaan out of that car but in just 3 bullets. I saw that assassin was kinda hardcore. I was curious about him
For kinda seconds we stopped firing at him. I went near him.

He took off his Mask and Jacket and dropped on the ground and I saw this.

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚇

Long hair. I realized that all this time it was a girl. She turned her head before I could see her face.She didn't showed her face but shoot at my thigh without aiming by her eyes or turning her head. I collapsed on the ground. She ran away with the car. She was awesome. I tried getting up. My other crew members helped me with it.

We went home. She was always coming in my mind. I reached home with my team. My wound was dressed. I asked Francesco to take out the information about her. He got the info in 10 minutes

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 - 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚇
𝙰𝚐𝚎 - 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 23 - 25
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 - 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 - 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙰𝚕 𝙹𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕
𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 - 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 - 127
𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 - 127
𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 - 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

"Why is there is no photo of hers " I said angrily. "She never shows her face and even she did means you are gonna die" Francesco said with a damn-sure- attitude.

Who was she. How she looked alike. Why she was there. How badass she was. I had many questions in my mind. If I tell you honestly I had butterflies in my stomach when I saw her long hair and her style😍.
She was just too good. I wanted her so badly. Well I will find her. Make her mine. Yes Make her mine.