; 3

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
three

[munan / 幕南]

"again ?"

chenle frowned as i pulled out another packet.

inside the wrapping is a normal carton of milk and another packet of candy hearts, this time all blue.

"so he knows his colours, what's so special about that ?" he rolled his eyes.

"lele, it's the thought that counts."

jisung popped up from behind us again, "girls like these kind of stuff huh ?"

"why ? do you have someone in mind ?" chenle and i turned over and smiled at him.

he turned red and muttered a small 'no' before looking away.

chenle continued teasing and pestering him while i drank the milk, wondering who this mysterious person is.

"i may actually have an idea of who gave you these."

i sighed upon hearing the voice, "what do you want ?"

"munan, i thought we were friends !" nayeon pouted as she placed her hand on chenle's shoulder.

"you pushed me down the stairs just because shotaro oppa talked to me. yeah, we're 'friends'."

she rolled her eyes, "ugh, whatever. anyway, but i really do have an idea."

chenle shrugged her hand off and moved away, leaning onto my chair.

"think about it, this person only puts the gifts every friday. and you're usually the first person in class on friday, so the only time they can put it is during lunch break. who stays in class during lunch ?"

we all looked over at chenle, he's the only one who stays behind in class and not go for break ever since his friends graduated last month.

"but i go to the toilets too ! i have to pee."

"did you see anyone coming in ?"

"i'm in the toilet, how would i know ?"

"aren't i smart ?" nayeon flipped my hair and smiled at chenle.

"the one and only time that you are." jisung muttered and the three of us snickered.

she rolled her eyes again and walked towards her friends, her high pitched laughter making everyone in the class groan in annoyance.

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-