; 5

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
five

[munan / 幕南]

"has chenle hyung been acting strange lately ?"

jisung asked as he munched on his bread, leaning forward so that no one else hears our conversation.

"mhmm, he's been asking non-stop about those candy hearts, it's like he was the one who received them."

"he's been telling me about them too, he even asked me to make you read what's on it."

"he told me that too ! but usually i don't, i mean it's just candy with words that doesn't mean much."

"they're mostly for fun. but maybe you should, then he will stop bothering us."

"fine."

chenle walked back into class happily, "what're you guys talking about ?"

"nothing."

jisung slid back into his chair, and i leaned forward to reach under my table again.

"ohh purple."

"read what it says !" chenle said excitedly.

i sighed and unwrapped the violet packaging, grabbing one of the many purple hearts.

"you ?"

i twirled it around and put it back into the bag.

"wait ... the others are all 'you's as well."

"huh ?"

i looked at the other candy hearts and realized what chenle said was true.

"what does that mean ?" jisung leaned towards us again.

"hmm ... not sure." i muttered.

"oh ! what if the previous two bags are also of the same words ?"

chenle suddenly shouted, making people stare.

"you should check when you go home." jisung told me and went back to his phone.

i looked over to chenle and he nodded his head frantically, agreeing with what jisung said.

"alright, i'll update you guys."

-ˋˏ ༻♡༺ ˎˊ-