The battle part 1

We nearly reach the door, when Amelia stand infront of Larry. "What ?" he ask. "I think we make a good team" she pause "maybe more then a team". From how Larry react I know how Amelia will say. "You didn't like kissing me ?". Hurriedly Larry answer back "No, I did. It was great. I mean, the slapping hurt a little bit, but--"

"You don't like me then ?" she ask or rather assume. "No I like you but its just something prevent us to--" he trailed a bit. I glare at him and technically sending a don't-say-what-I-think-you-gonna-say look.

I want to know what he will say but unfortunately for me and the one who did this (you know who and I'm gonna "kill" him) I am sucked back to the crate. I stand there beside the miniatures when Custer say "I have come up with a new and improved attack"

I chuckle, knowing what comes next. "I will loudly announce that we are not going to attack, and then... Wait for it" he trailed a bit and silent. And suddenly he shout "We attack!" all of us including me startled by his voice. If only I can touch him, I would like to smack him on his head.

I glance at Ahkmenrah and found him fiddling with his phone. I walk to him and peer from behind. What I see is just like a bullet through my head to me. He is looking through the pictures we took together. There is one that Larry took on the last day he work at the Museum.

In that photo, we were standing infront of the front desk with my back to his chest and his arms around my waist. He is looking down at me and I was looking up to him. We didn't even know that Larry took this picture until he sent it to me.

But the only thing that run through my mind is 'Why the heck is he looking through it ?'. But I just realize that he know that I'm here because who else control the power, right ? I raise my hand, trying to touch him but then I'm sucked again and found myself....outside the Air and Space.

Infront of me Napoleon and their troops are running to the door. I close my eyes and concentrate 'Ahkmenrah, I swear if you don't bring me back to Larry, I'm going to kick your ass back to Egypt' and lucky for him I'm back just in time to say "Come on" as they enter the Air and Space.

We run up the stairs and Amelia say a quick order to the Tuskegee Airmen "Gentlemen, could you buy us some time please ?" We run to the first plane made. Amelia climb up and I follow. Me being the one who did weird and dangerous things didn't hesitate unlike Larry. He stop right infront of it "No! That's the first plane ever made! It's made out of balsa wood and paper"

While climbing up she say back "It's made out of spruce and canvas andgood old-fashioned American ingenuity" I roll my eyes and glare to him. "Come on !" And finally he climb up. She start the plane and it fly. Oh my I'm flying on the first plane ever made !

We pass above the soldiers and a man shout "A lady pilot, preposterous !" and if I'm down there I'm gonna punch them. Thank fully they say "Oh she is good". Suddenly there is a weird noise from the back of the plane. "Oh ow" Amelia whisper.

I glance at her "What ? What oh ow ?". She exclaim "One of the wires is jammed I'm going to loosen it" and she hand over the stick to Larry who frantically say.

"No no no I don't want the stick ! I don't want the stick !" But somehow, he grab the stick. Finally after long minutes of my life, Amelia exclaim "Got it !" She look front "Pull up !"

And together they pull up while screaming. I'm screaming too. Then Larry shout "Able ! The door" fortunately that Able is a smart and polite capuchin unlike Dexter (sorry).

We finally successfully fly out. The awkward moment for me when the look at each other with their hands on each others. I giggle and manage to take out my phone to snap this moment.

"Uh guys" I said slowly as we approaching the Castle , fast. "Oh ow" we say together. And then we crash through the glass window.

~•~•~•~•

I grip on one of the stick when we land on the floor. Larry is thrown back and roll on the floor. I look back then I look front when I hear Amelia gasp. And then we crash onto a glass display of Persian Carpet (I think). We stay silent as Kahmunrah exclaim "Stop ! Right there, please, Mr. Daley. Well. Well, well, well!"

I and Amelia glance at each other and glance back to Larry. "Time to recruit some backup". We creep out the door and walk fastly. I pause "Wait a sec, you mean by backup is ?" She grin at me "The Tuskegee men, The Thinker and ofcourse your friends" my eyes get wider "so that means I gotta meet I gotta meet"

Amelia cut me "Yes you gotta meet your lover boy" I semi-glare at me. "Fine, you go to Air and Space, I'm going to talk to The Thinker. We'll meet here at 10" she run outside and I jog to the hallway. I find The Thinker and the woman statue giggling to each other. I approach them slowly and say.

"Hi, sorry to interupt you but I'm going to need your help" I smile as best as I can. The Thinker say "What will it do good to me ?". I grin and whisper to him "If you fight, you can show some strength to that beautiful woman" he smile at me and say "I'm totally in". We walk to the point place to meet and I approach The Tuskegee Men "its an honour to meet you" I smile and shake their hands.

"Shall I ?" I lead the way as they nod. Amelia walk beside me and whisper while giggling "Oh come on, you are a warrior he is just a boy, well an ex-pharaoh" I glance at him "nevermind, forget it" I open the door and put my finger on my lips signaling them to be quiet. We creep behind the crates and racks.

I snatch out my knife as we arrive near their crate. Infront of it two Al Capone team member are playing poker. I nod to The Thinker and he nod back. He walk to them and they are out cold just in two swing. We approach the crate and I knock softly on it. "Hey guys its me, I'm going to open this crate okay".

I swift open the lock and pull the doors with the help of the Tuskegee Men. I help the Romans and Cowboys down, then I hug Sacagawea as she walk out "Hi, you okay ?" She nod. I nod and smile to the Huns and suddenly a hand pat my back. "You are a true American girl" Custer say "So full of bravery"

"Thank you sir" I smile. He whisper "Just Custer" I grin and then Dexter walk out and approach me. I crouch down and with a warning tone "You are in a big trouble buddy" then suddenly he smack me on my cheek. I glare at him and a familiar "Dexter" make him scramble away. I glance at Amelia who nod at me and begin to guide the others.

Me, being a stubborn girl approach him "With all do respect Pharaoh, could you please take off that golden cape of yours because we are going to fight" he take off his cape and put it inside the crate. I take out the dagger and hand it to him "you need a weapon" he shook his head "not this one" he snatch my knife from my hand and another one from my belt.

We walk to the hall where Kahmunrah is when Ahkmenrah stop me. He take my hand and ask "you okay ?" I pull my hand back slowly and gently "I'm perfectly fine, sir" he look at my eyes and say quietly "please don't do this to me" he sigh "I'm sorry".

"Not to be rude" I start "but you do remember that just two days ago you command your jackal guys to slice me into two pisces right ?!" his eyes went wide and I continue "Now I need to save Jed"

He answer back "whats with you and Jedediah ?" I ignore him and stand beside Amelia and he stand beside me as Custer blow his triumphet.

"We are not going to attack right ?" he pause "Now !" We scream and charge forward. I hear a voice inside my head.

'Be safe, Princess of Las Vegas'

~•~•~•~

A/n Soooooo Ahk is a little bit jealous of Jed 😝 suggest me, anyone want them back together ooooor just leave it ?