The Smithsonian

I walk up to the museum, waiting for the truck that bring them pass the corner. I stand there, leaning back to the stairs railings and sipping my coffee. 'What took them so long ?' I though and just then a truck with a red big crate pass me. I raise my hand and wave slightly "Goodbye". I throw away my cup and walk to my University.

I'll visit Larry tonight.

~•~•~•~ Sunset ~•~•~•~

I just got out from my bathroom drying my hair when a familiar ringtone echoing from my room. I frown, its Ahkmenrah's tone. I pick it up and "What you want ?" a little rude. But the answet I get is "Warrior girl !". I sit up "Jed ?! What the...how did you get Ahkmenrah's phone ?" I ask frantically.

He shout "Ahkmenrah is here so is the Tablet, long story ! But Kahmunrah is here ! He is--" I cut him off and we somehow say it simultaneously "Ahkmenrah's brother !" I mutter "Oh no".

I hear some more shouting and yelling and a deep "Kill kill". "Jed Jed hey ! Listen to me" I wait for his respon "Hide this phone and call Larry ok ? I'm going to his house as we speak" . He answer with a quick ok and then I add "Jed" he answer "ya ?"

I sigh "Stay safe" then I hung up. With the speed of storm I change my clothes (A/n description on image) and snatch knive and the dagger Ahkmenrah gave to me and put those things inside a box and stick a sticker written 'Museum Artifact , Fragile' hoping that the airports guy are dumb. Well, I somehow "stole" a letter explaining about the movement of the artefacts.

I run down, get a taxi and tell the driver to speed up. When arrive, I shove him the money and run out, technically sprinting to Larry's apartment. Cursing along as the box heavy my steps. I arrive infront of the door just as Larry locking the door. When he open his mouth to explain , I cut him "I know what happen, lets go"

~•~•~•At the taxi~•~•~•

"So you book us a flight ?" I ask him and try to hide my necklace under my jacket so people who know wouldn't recognise it. For the answer, he show me his phone screen on a payment of our flight. "Good" I lean my head on the window and drown in my own thought.

~•~•~•~•Washington~•~•~•~•

I don't sleep through the flight, no scratch that, I couldn't sleep throught the flight. Two freaking things keep passing my mind 'Why the heck this happen ?' And 'Why the freaking hell he come there ?. Ok wait scratch that too now I have three things in my mind 'Thats why he talked with Dexter so it look like Dexter stole the Tablet and Ahkmenrah "accidentaly" froze inside the crate as he caught Dexter'. And oh yeah, the airport guy are so dumb.

I snap out of my own thought as I catch up with Larry and hear him talking to Nicky on the phone. "Okay, buddy, McPhee said the Federal Archives are in the Smithsonian. Where exactly am I going?". I facepalmed "Its under" I mutture.

"If Ahkmenrah's Tablet is there...." I cut him "The biggest museum in the world is coming to life". I roll my eyes, duh we are screw. I manage to snatch a pamflet about Smithsonian from a stand.

"Now Nicholas, I have a very good thought-out plan" he said proudly. I sigh and whisper "You have no plan" at the same time Nicky say that because Larry answer "Yes, I have no plan" he pause "I'll call you when I'm in" he hung up.

I adjust my box on my hand jog to catch up. "Are you seriously doesnt have a plan ?" I sigh. He answer with a sigh and nod. "Oh geez" I sigh.

We manage to stop the taxi among the crowd. "The Smithsonian, please". Finally, he realize the box I carry around "Whats inside ?". I lean to him and whisper "Ahkmenrah's dagger".

He frown "Once again I ask you, is something happen between the two of you when I'm gone ? Because seriously, you didn't kiss each other last night and you call him Ahkmenrah not Ahk"

I start to fidle with my necklace. "He gave me this yesterday saying that we will be bond together then I kinda slip something out and we have a fight". I bow my head down "Sorry I'm telling you this things".

Larry pat my shoulder "Its okay, you are like a daughter to me" I smile and mouthed Thank you, just as the driver announce that we are here.

Larry pays the taxi "Here you go, thanks" he jog up the stairs and left me on the bottom. I sigh

What in the world I got myself into ?

~•~•~•~•

A/n So sorry that this chapter is short but I promise to update another one in a day or two. Sorry once again :)