Kahmunrah

I jog up to him and told him to wait for a minute. I go to the nearest ladies room and lock a stall. I open then box and begin to arrange and tried to hide my knive under my jacket and Ahkmenrah's dagger in my boot. I hide the box under a broken sink and walk out casually.

"What are you doing ?" He ask as we approach a tour guide. I open my jacket slightly and he let out a small oh. We reach the woman tour guide and Larry ask immeadiately. "Hi excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Federal Archives ?" The woman smile somehow innocently.

"Of course, just be a historical document worthy of storing for all eternity" she smile again. Feeling a little bit awkward, I give my semi-death glare to her. And it works because she hurriedly say "I'm kidding, he's not a document" she smile, again "I'm sorry sir, the Archives are underground and they're a secure area"

I snort and Larry ask mockingly actually "Really ? Like totally secure ? Okay, thank you". We jog outside and walk in to the Castle where Kahmunrah is suppose to be here. "Kahmunrah" we both whisper when we get the sight of The Gate of Underworld "I'm gonna look around" I walk around to search for the entrance to the Archives.

I pause my step and look at my right "Wow Al Chapone" I pause "Badass". I look around 'This place is big' I mean I'm just exploring one building. I turn left and found a door with ID detector "Ha ! Gotcha!" I jog back to Larry and nearly laugh when I find him in a very weird position.

His arms are around a big night guard's neck with a flashlight. "You think you know what it means to be a guard, huh? Trust me, you don't know the meaning of the word. I have seen things that you could not imagine" I smirk on his sentence. After a few knick knack I grab Larry on his back and smile to the guard.

"I'm sorry Mr.Brandon but--" suddenly he cut me "Its Brundon" my eyes get wider "Pardon me sir but--" i sigh "you know what, nevermind, thank you". I walk beside Larry and whispet "I found the door" he smirk to me "I found the key".

He keep walking and I pause throwing my hands up "I can't believe it" then I jog to catch up.

~•~•~•~

We reach the door and he slide the card. He take his phone and call Nicky "Ok buddy we are in" he pause "We are at The northeast corridor of the Castle just if the Commons" he listen throught Nicky's instruction and this are the instructions.

We jog in, but stop and quietly walk into the guards office. Larry spot a spare uniform and use it. He tried to put one on me but I glare him. Then, we turn right and jog down the stairwell on the left. He said "We'd better hurry, its 28 minutes to sundown". As we begin to jog down the stairs.

Unfortunately we lost our connection so we are alone here. "Where should we go now ?" I ask with my hand on my knife. We arrive near a post and we duck under the cctv. "ID" a voice said "Brundon" with a chuckle.

Larry, mimicking Brundon's voice slip in and say "Hey yeah later" he snatch a ring of keys and walk to the gate, well not really a gate. He put in the key and I push the door open. He turn on his torch and we are face with a numerous amount of boxes and plastic bagged exhibits. "Wow" I look around.

He walk pass me "You better take out one or two of your knife just to be safe". I take out one and slip it in my sleeve. First we pass a big crate, by big is big. I help him shoving away the cover and he shone the crate searching for an ID.

Finally, he flip the lock and we jump back as a tentacle a gigantic one, flop out of it. "Ew" I step forward and touch it carefully. He sigh and take the tentacle and throw it inside. I take the end and flop it inside and lock it again. We walk again and pass George Custer and an old motorcycle.

Then we pass Amelia Earhart, the first woman who fly over the Atlantic. I didn't realize that I stun infront of it until Larry call "Come on!" I shook my head and jog to him as he push another gate open.

I stop dead on my track as I see what infront. Nine or ten or more Egyptian guards stand around a big red crate with their spear ready up. On the center is the center of this problem. Kahmunrah.

"Oh my God" we both say simultaneously. We walk or rather crept between the frozen guards and their spears, until we reach the gap between the two doors of the crate.

Larry shone his torch inside and we see the Huns and Sacagawea with bows and arrow ready to shoot.
He move the light and it rest on Dexter who hold the Tablet. "You little troublemaker, I'm gonna deal with you later" he whisper as he take one of the spears and hook the Tablet to take it.

I take his torch and shine around again "Where is Ahkmenrah ?" I slid myself in a little and shine through the back. And thats when I find him, well actually his mummy. Suddenly, I hear Larry whisper frantically "No no no no no" and I see the Tablet glow. 'Oh shit' we jump back as Kahmunrah ordered the guards to lock the door (he said it in egyptian, which I understand a little) and all of our friends start shouting inside.

I turn around when I sense that Kahmunrah has notice us. He shout something like 'Catch them' and I duck, snatching the dagger from my boot and scream back "Hands up !" In Egyptian. Larry, being the one who doesn't understand anything stand there with the Tablet on his hands.

Kahmunrah starts to speak something in a very complicated Egyptian then he pause and continue to France then finally he say "No English, English perhaps" and I nearlly face palmed, if I don't remember the dagger and knife I hold when Larry ask "I'm sorry who are you ?"

He snickered "I'm Kahmunrah, the great king of the great kings, and from the darkest depths of any ancient history, I have come back to life !" I raise one eyebrow as he used a weird tone on the end and Larry just stare at him.

He went back to us again "Perhaps you didn't hear what I said, I am a centuries-old Egyptian Pharaoh I was dead but now I have come back to life !" I sigh "yeah sorry we heard that" finally Larry coprehend everything "I got that, welcome back"

"Who are you ?" Kahmunrah ask. Larry gesture to himself "I'm Larry Daley of Daley Devices, its up in New York, its funny you know, we know your brother Ahkmenrah" by the end of the sentence I hear Ahkmenrah's voice asking something in Egyptian.

Kahmunrah smirk and look at me.
"Oh yes brother, theres a lady here infact its a girl" he pause "and who are you my lady ?" I grip my dagger "Eliza Narta from Las Vegas" I think 'he ask about me ?' he frown "Do you have any kind of magic power ?" I shake my head confusely. He check me out and suddenly he gasp.

"Oh by the gods ! Where did you receive such powerful thing as The Dagger of Soul and also.." He trail "The Necklace of True Love" I gap "its just a dagger and a necklace" he went on "that dagger can kill anything even the undead from the underworld and that necklace will make you and whoever give it bond forever" I raise an eyebrow at the mention of someone.

He think "Oh well, theres only one person who has those things. My brother, Ahkmenrah now I know why you are here" he pause "anyway now begins the era of Kahmunrah because I have come back to--" he stop "nevermind just give me the tablet" suddenly Jed shout "Dont give it to him, Gigantor !"

Kahmunrah walk to the crate and bang on it signaling them to stay silent. "Look, that tablet is more powerful than you, Larry Daley of Daley Devices, can possibly imagine. Bringing things back to life is just a parlor trick. With it, I shall unlock the Gate to the Underworld and bring forth my army from the Land of the Dead. So, if it's not too much trouble...hand it over"

My eyes nearly pop out as Larry hand over the Tablet but then I catch a meaningful look on his eyes. "Oh I thought you want the Cube"

Kahmunrah spun around "the cube ?"
"The Cube of Rubik" and I nearly laugh as he say that. Kahmunrah looks confuse so I speak up "The Cube that turn your opponent to dust. But you know what, our bad your brother doesnt want to mess with it either" suddenly as we expect he say "Show me the cube"

~•~•~•~•

We walk back to the crate where the gigantic octopus is. "Open it" Kahmunrah order. I put in my knife and dagger so I wont harm the octopus. The moment they open the box,

A gigantic octopus sprang out

~•~•~•~•