Slow Down!

Lucy Pov

Klaus is making me go on some road trip "I'm bored" I whine as he stops at a gas station "I'll get you some food just stay in the car and be quiet" He says sternly "fine" I mutter an lean over to kiss his cheek before he gets out and starts to put fuel in the car, once the fuel pump clicks to let let him know the fuel tank is full, he places the fuel hose back and walks inside, he soon comes back with two bags of chips & 4 bottles of water, I eat as he drives, I start feeding him chips making him smile at me.

"So where are we going?" I ask curiously "no where special, love" He says smirking "can I turn the music up?" I ask pouting, he nods glancing at me with a cute smile on his face, I turn the volume up and started singing along to the music as Nik silently drove to god knows where. I was starting to get curious but I also really didn't care at the same time, as long as I'm with Nik I don't care where we end up, I'm so happy that he's mine, I never want to lose him.

He ends up pulling over in the middle of no where at a hotel that smelt gross so that we could rest for a little bit, it was getting pretty late. He compels the receptionist to give us a room an I follow him to room 27, he unlocks the door and I run into the bathroom cause I've been busting to piss for ages, I relieve myself and wash my hands before walking out of the bathroom so see Nik was laying on the bed fast asleep, awww my poor hybrid must have been exhausted.

I turn off the light an lay beside him, I pull the blankets over us and softly kiss his cheek before I fell asleep....

******
The next morning:

"Lucy, time to get up" I hear his thick accent causing my heart to flutter as I slowly open my eyes "no, I don't wanna get up" I whine pouting at him "we've still got a long journey ahead of us, darling, you can sleep in the car" He says in a soft tone as he kisses my shoulder "fine, can I shower before we go?" I ask yawning as I sit up an push the blanket off my body "of course, my love" He says smiling warmly as he watches me stretch, I kiss his tender lips before getting up off the bed and trudging into the bathroom.

After a nice warm shower, I dry myself an got dressed, I brush my teeth and put my hair up into a messy bun before exiting the bathroom, I raise an eyebrow as I see Nik staring out the window in a very tense way "ready to go?" I ask perkily "yes, let's go, darling" Nik says in a stern tone. I follow him out of the hotel room am to the car, as he starts to drive I gaze out the window trying to figure out where the hell we were.

"Nik, where are we going?" I ask raising an eyebrow "you'll see when we get there, just trust me, darling" He says with a cheeky grin...