The ritual

Lucy pov

I skipped down stairs to see Jenna pointing a crossbow at Alaric who keeps saying klaus let him go and the rituals tonight, crap, I sat dad and Alaric at the grill and ordered a bourbon "hello mate" we turned to see klaus in his own body, "let me guess klaus" dad said.

They start talking so I tried to leave but dad grabbed my wrist and yanked me back down "stay" he says "what am I, a dog" I say sarcastically and scull my drink as klaus smirks at me, I glare at him "no your not a dog just annoying" dad says "like you aren't" I said he smirked as klaus walked away glancing at me again.

We head to the tome to see a warlock, he mutters a spell causing us to scream in pain and fall on our knees until matt shoots the guy "matt, what the hell are you doing here" I asked "his here for blondy" dad says knocking matt unconscious, we run into the tome and dad breaks Caroline's chains as I break Tyler's "oh and Care, matts outside" I said.

"Matt knows about you" Tyler asks "what? n-" she starts "we gotta go" dad says, we run out when Tyler starts shifting "run" he screamed, caroline took matt and left as Tyler lunged at dad, I ripped him off and we ran.

I watched as klaus killed Jenna and elena as well as jules but she was a bitch so I don't care, I silently cried as elena fell to the ground, bonnie did her spell making klaus scream in pain, I flinched and looked down, Elijah was about to rip his heart out but instead they ran off and John Gilbert died to bring elena back.......

THE FUNERAL

Elena cries as people place flowers onto the graves, I sighed as I remember klaus is still alive but a part of me is happy he is maybe because I loved him, I may want him to feel the pain I did when he said I was nothing to him but never dead.

I started walking with uncle stefan and we caught up with dad "she can't lose anyone else" uncle stefan said "I wouldn't make any promises" dad says we look at him as he lifts his sleeve up to reveal a werewolf bite "Tyler Lockwood bit me" dad said and walked away as tears rolled down my face, uncle stefan tried to hug me but I ran......

I arrived in Chicago and went into Bree's bar, I sat down and ordered a bourbon "Lucy?! I haven't seen you since you were 15" Bree says hugging me "yeah" I say depressed "what's wrong" she asks "I found my dad and uncle, their vampires, and my dad got a werewolf bite" I said she sighed and hugged me saying I can stay here as long as I want.

1 week later

I was working behind the bar when klaus and uncle stefan walked in, I gulped and kept giving drinks to people when Bree went over to them, uncle stefan smiled when he saw me and walked up to me "so this is where you've been" he said "yep" I smile "your dads cured if you wanna go see him" he said I smiled "soon" I said he nodded.