GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Lucy pov

I look at my reflexion and splash water on my face, I look up to see me but I'm smirking, I pant as me but its not me starts yelling "let me out, I want out" I hear through my head, I punch the mirror causing it to shatter as I fall to the ground and black out........

I wake up covered in blood, I look around to see I'm in a house, I furrow my brows until I see dead bodies, I gasp and run into the woods behind the house, I stop and sit on the dirt crying until I drift into a dark sleep.....

I wake up still in the woods and vamp sped home to see everyone including klaus, I looked down to see I was covered in blood again, dad was the first to see and vamp sped to me and wrapped his arms around me as everyone stared and I saw klaus looking sad, concerned and right at me.

'LET ME OUT' ran through my head 'GET OUT OF MY HEAD' I thought loudly, I fell to the ground and blacked out to screams and yells....

DREAM

I stood in front of myself "I want out" she growled "why are you doing this" I asked "its fun" she shrugged "not for me, you need to stop" I said she hissed "no, and you can't get rid of me unless you do what you fear the most" she smirks I gulp "SHUT UP" I yelled "you fear his love" she said "I SAID SHUT UP" I yelled "you fear his touch" she said as I panted "you fear he'll leave you again" she says.

I scream clutching my head "YOU FEAR HIM BECAUSE HE BROKE YOUR HEART" she yelled I whimpered "you fear he won't love you anymore" she says I growl "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I scream and everything goes black....

Dream ended