I can help you

Lucy pov

I scream as I wake up, dad runs in as I start crying and holds me in his arms "I'm scared" I sobbed "its ok, I won't let anyone hurt you" he soothed as I cried, Nik walked into the room, dad gave him a warning look before leaving an shutting the door, Nik looked at me unsure until I jumped up and into his arms.

He held me close as I sobbed into his chest that I've missed so much "Lucy, I know you know how to get rid of this thing inside you, just tell me" he pleaded I sighed deeply "she was created through fear" I said he tensed "what do you fear" he asks softly I couldn't say it "Lucy please" he begged "I can't" I sobbed he held me tighter and kissed my head.

I looked up at him as tears rolled down my cheeks, "just tell me" he says softly I lowered my head and put it on his chest "I fear you'll break my heart again" I said his grip on me loosened and he lifted my chin with his hand and I saw tears rolling down his face as he smashed his lips to mine, I caressed his cheeks in my hands as we moved in sync.

Nik walked us backwards and I fell onto my bed with him on top of me, I roll us over and start kissing down his neck as he moaned and rolled us back over and ripped off my shirt and we started undressing and made love, we finished and Nik wrapped me in his arms so my back pressed against his chest as we fell to sleep.

Dream

I stood In front of myself "I'm not afraid" I said "you will always have fear but my work here is done for now....