Part 4

(I'm skipping the figifant and cheeksqeek episodes because they suuuuuck so just pretend they happen)

Simon was laying in. Ed looking at he's medals. "Whisper, is there a easier way to store these?" He nodded and pulled a book out of hammer space. "Sorry, I forgot to give you this" he gave it to him. Simon put them all in the proper places when he realized something. "Whisper, what are these things?" He pointed at some circle thing. "Oh that, if you collect specific yokai and fill out the circle a legendary yokai appears, like the one you have!" Simon stared blankly. "I have a legendary yokai?" "YOU DIDN'T KNOW!?!?" Whisper face palms. "Shine your light right there!" He pointed at his feet. "Ok, sheesh..." he shines the light and saw a small poodle with a human face

" he shines the light and saw a small poodle with a human face

Oh...Um....hello" "hello my human friend!" He said leaning against the bed like a human. "How long have you been following me?" The dog though for a second. "Around the age of... I'd say 0" Simon was taken a bit back by this. "You've followed me since the day I was born!?" The dog nodded. "And my friend it is a pleasure to finally meet you for real! I've been watching from the sidelines for so long and I've been dying a second time to get to talk with you!" He said jumping on the bed. "I'm sorry, I'm surprised you didn't make your presence known though, huge plot hole aside however, I'm glad you're here!" Simon smiled. "So, your a legendary?" He nodded. "Not only am I strong, but my spirit power is Magnifique! Any gal who lays eyes on you will become dazed and can't get enough of you!" He said making a finger gun. "....I'm not sure if you realized but... your power attracted a insane girl nya!" Jabby said angrily. "Hey, I wanted to stop around 7 years ago when you met her, but I was with you for so long I couldn't leave! No matter how hard I tried!" He shrugged. "Well, if a yokai does inspirit someone for long enough it is possible for them to possibly become stuck although very rare of corse!" Whisper said looking at his pad. "Exactly my whipped cream companion, the best I can do is get some other girl to fall for you!" He said jumping on the bed and sitting down. Simon sighed. "I mean, it wouldn't hurt..." he blushed lightly. "Magnificent choice my friend! How about he head to school tomorrow and we can pick one for you!" He said grinning. "Sure whatever..."

The next day-

Simon watched from the back of the class as his new dog friend went from girl to girl. "That's all of them, kid, if you want a girlfriend you're going to need to pick one-" "attention class!" The teacher caught their attention. "It appears that we have a new student today!" This made Simon's and Dandoodle's eyes dart over. A girl walks in. "Hello, I'm Hailey Anne!"

Simon and dandoodle look at each other. "Her" he nodded and targeted his powers to her. She looked around the class before sitting next to him.

"Hey." She said to him "hey, I'm Simon" she giggled "I know." Simon was a bit confused. "How...?" She smiled "you really don't remember me?" She had a disappointed face. "Uhhh..." she sighed. Around 8 years ago we were in the same daycare." Spa spark went off in Simon's head. "Ooooohhhhh...... you're that weird girl that had that weird obsession for...." Simon went silent while Hailey grinned evily. "Oh no..."