Part 5

Simon was walking down the sidewalk with Bear and Eddie. "So, what's up with those 3?" Eddie pointed to Katie, Hailey and Alex. "It's a long story, Long story short, they won't leave me alone!" Simon sighed. "Well, I'm sure we could help in some way" bear said putting a hand to his chin. "Sorry, but it's very complicated, and they have things you won't believe. I'll be fine though." Simon shrugged. "Well if you ever do need help, let us know!" Eddie said as the bell rang. Simon instantly started running from the three girls. "ALRIGHT!!" He said as he rounded a corner and began heading for his house. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Simon begged while the girls followed in hot pursuit. After Simon locked the door. Before he could realize what was happening. Someone hugged him from behind.

"Simon!" The girl said

"Simon!" The girl said. "Natsume!" Simon hugged her. "I thought you moved!" "Well, after some talk, I've moved back soooooo... I wanted to see you!" She gave him a peck on the lips. "And I missed you~" Simon pecked her as well. "I missed you too!" "WHAT!?" They both turned to see Katie, Alex and Hailey at the window. "HOW COME SHE GETS KISSES AND NOT US!?!?!?!?" She yelled through the window. "Who's.... ooooh is that Katie?" Simon nodded. "Oh ok *ahem*" she walked outside. "Leave now before I kill you" she cracked her knuckles. "Oh you wanna g-" katie got punched in the chest getting the wind knocked out of her. After a second she got up and ran away with the girls. Natsume came back inside. "Ok, now we can catch up!"

Time skip—

Simon was sitting with Natsume on his couch. "Ok, so there's something I think you should know, and it may be surprising..." Natsume started. "What is it?" Natsume exhaled. "I.... can speak to yokai..." Simon blinked. "Same..." they stare for a second. ".....really?" Simon nodded. He held up his yokai watch as Natsume showed hers. "No way!" They both say. Natsume hugged him. "What yokai do you have!?" She asked as she used her light around the room. She saw dandoodle and whisper. "A butler and a legendary! Neat!!!" She said. Simon scanned next to her.

The cats all waved

The cats all waved. "That's a lot of fruit!" Natsume giggles. "Yeah. I found them all and they've never left my side since!" She said as they all smiled. That's when jabby holding jibanyan came downstairs. "Simon, where do you keep the chocolate?" Jabby asked but stopped when she saw the new girl and cats. "Who are they?" She asked. "This is my old Friend, she can also speak to yokai"

Jabby got star eyes. "Hello! I'm jabby, also a yokai." She pointed at herself. "Oh, nice to meet you!" Natsume said. "Aaaannnnyyyywwwaaayyy......chocolate?" She asked. Simon sighed. "You ate almost all of it though!" Jabby pouted. "Pwease???" Simon groaned. "Fine, third drawer on the left" she smiled and ran off. "Sorry about he-" Simon was cut off by Natsume kissing him on the lips. She pulled away when Simon noticed a evil look in her eye. "Listen, I don't know what your relationship with her is, but it better be friends. I've waited to fucking long to get the opportunity to date you again. If another bitch DARES To go near you and they aren't a yokai, related to you or has been assigned your partner for a school project, I'm gonna fucking KILL THEM!!!" Simon had a look of fear in his eye. "N-Natsume, you're being effected by dandoodle. C-calm down!" "NO! IVE FELT THIS WAY FOR YEARS, AND NOW. YOU. ARE. MINE!" She pinned him down. "H-hold on-" Natsume kissed him. "P-please Natsume!" Simon was getting frightened. The girl was desperately trying to get her tongue in Simons mouth. That's when dandoodle knocked her away. They quickly lock and block the door. Natsume was furiously banging on the door. "This has gone too far..." Simon sighed. "I'm terribly sorry Simon." "It isn't your fault dandoodle." Simon gave him a little head pat.

Time skip to after Natsume leaves—

Simon was sitting on his bed. "What should we do whisper!?" Simon said to his ghost friend. "Well, I'm sure we can get a strong enough yokai to fight them. Or perhaps one to make them forget and or hate you" he said scrolling through the pad. Simon looked outside. "Well I'm scared to even Leave my house" he sat down on his bed. "There's 4 of them and 1 of me...."

Time skip—

Simon sits in his room eating some chips and playing on his computer. A few of his yokai floating around. "Can we please do something!?" Whisper asked. "Well we can't exactly leave! We need a way to sneak out." He said. "I need some help!" He suddenly herd something outside. He saw the 4 girls arguing. He decided to sneak out the back window with his yokai following him. "Ok. Everyone except dandoodle and noko go try and find the yokai whisper has on his list and I'll try to avoid those 4 psychos." Simon said as everyone separated. Simon, his lucky snake and his ghost dog start moving through town. They made it to a forest. "I've been thinking, and that weird prize machine released whisper so maybe I can use it to get another, stronger yokai." Simon said as he found the tree with the machine under it. As he stepped closer he suddenly herd footsteps. "GET HIM!!!" He was tackled by Katie as dandoodle got frozen by Frostina and Noko hides. Simon was held down as he noticed more girls were there.

 Simon was held down as he noticed more girls were there

(miyazawa (miya for short))

(Elna)

(Megan)

(Megan)

"GOD DAMN IT KATIE!!! YOU CANT JUST GIVE RANDOM PEOPLE YOKAI WATCHES!!!!!" Simon said angrily. "Ok first off, let me introduce Megan, Elna and Miya! Second, I won't hand out anymore as long as you love me!" "NO!!!" Simon said angrily. Katie smiled for a second. And then her face turned dark. "U-umm...please let me go?"

"Not a chance~"