Episode 13- Five Nights at Chris McLeans

"Last time on Total Drama Island, our lovable losers got hitched and had some... interesting cake flavors. After some grueling dishes, Courtney and Brick and Izzy and Owen came out victorious. In a bridal carrying race to the finish, Courtney and Brick came out victorious, and both got to choose a special reward.

"Courtney chose to get special candy from Japan. But get this, it's not even hers." Chris laughed. "It's hilarious when these people are nice to each other. Anyways, Brick saw a crying Ella and Rodney, and brought Rodney back into the game. During his farewell however, Brick revealed some interesting stuff about farmboy."

-Clip from previous episode-
"BRICK! What was you gonna say back there?!" Courtney yelled.

"Hailee."
-End-

"Turns out, Scott is still with Hailee, behind Courtney's back. Whatever will happen next, I'm sure it'll be a scream." Chris laughed, manically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott knocked on the girls door. He held a small teddy bear in his hand, and a box of chocolates in the other. Scarlett pulled back the door and answered with a angry, "What?"

"Woah, calm down red. I wanna speak to Courtney." Scott said. Scarlett pursed her lips.

"One, Courtney doesn't wish to speak to you. Two, I don't have to speak to you, seeing as I can shut the door, and you cannot come in, seeing as we can overpower you. Three, she's ticked off more than you think, so teddy bears and chocolates aren't gonna work." Scarlett said. She took the box of chocolates from Scott and dumped them out, over the railing.

"What do YOU know about relationships Scarlett?" Scott asked. "Oh nothing really. I just get human interaction." She said turning around. "But one more thing."

"What?" Scott asked. In one movement, Scarlett pulled her hair out of its bun and spun around, grabbing his shirt. She growled at Scott. "IF YOU EVER HURT MY FRIENDS AGAIN ILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU'RE THR NEXT PERSON TO BE ON THE BOAT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He nodded. She let go of his shirt and pushed him over the railing, and walked inside.

[Confessional- Scott]
"Note to self. Never make her mad again." Scott said, his white shirt covered with stains from the chocolate.

[Confessional- Scarlett]
"What can I say? He made me mad." Scarlett said, pulling her hair back into its bun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rodney smiled. He had a surprise for Ella. He had wanted to get her something special, and his first elimination gave him the chance. He slid the small, rectangular box into his pocket. He decided to hand it to her after the challenge.

Ella walked over to him and smiled, before planting a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush. "I'm glad you're back." She cooed.

"Well... I... Uh... Surprises! Uh... And so pretty... And wonderful!" Rodney blurted out. Ella giggled.

[Confessional- Rodney]
"It's great to be back! I'm just worried I'm gonna look like an idiot in front of Ella..." Rodney said, sighing.

[Confessional- Sammy]
Sammy smiled. "I can't believe it! Here I am, without Amy. I have a hot boyfriend, great friends, and nobody calls me Samey anymore!"

[Confessional- Courtney]
"Am I gonna be upset over the whole, Hailee and Scott thing still? No. I have to move on from Scott. I should've last time, but I just felt so compelled to go back. I dunno." Courtney rubbed the back of her head. "I wish Gwen was here. I'd kill to talk to her, assuming she forgave me..."

[Confessional- Dawn]
"I have a bad feeling about today. My tea leaves have told me that today will be horrifying, and something about... 'Being ready for Freddy'..." Dawn said, puzzled.