Episode 6- Skulls Crossbones and Temples

AN: I got a request to make this chapter waaaaaaaay long. So I hope you like it and I hope you like all the twists I put in this chapter. And it has a kinda gross scene with a bat. Deal with it. Now take it away, Chris!

"Last time on Total Drama, contestants had a easy game of Trivia. Our silent friend didn't answer and got the boot. Nothing really important happened so let's move on." Chris tried to hurry the intro along.

"Not so fast." Blaineley said, arm still in her sling. "Last time Chris here, broke my arm by pushing me off the shallow end of the dock. I'm done with you Chris." Blaineley said, getting in his face.

"Oh really?" Chris said pushing her back. "Was that a threat?"

"No. I'm promising you this Chris. You. Are. Going. Down!" And with that, the angry blonde stormed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott woke up with a jump as the air horn went off.

"Morning campers, it is 5:30 A.M. and it's time for your wake up call!" Blaineley said. "Did I have to wake them up like that?" Blaineley asked.

"Yes. You did. " Chris replied.

Blaineley looked down and adjusted her cast and sling.

Courtney walked over to Scott, who was trying to hide the tiki doll.

"Scott, what's that?" Courtney asked.

"That's our good luck charm." Scott said, holding up the tiki doll.

"No! Beth had that during the first season and it was a curse! We need to hope for a Boney Island challenge to get rid of it!" Courtney said.

"Crap."

[Confessional- Scott]

"I need a way to Boney Island to dump this stupid thing!" Scott said holding up the Tiki Doll. "When is a Boney Island challenge coming up?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was at the beach in front of a bunch of blue and green canoes.

"Today's challenge is a race to Boney Island. Since Wawanakwa sank, the animals have been in a frenzy!" Chris said.

"Did you say, in a f... frenzy?" Scott stuttered out.

"Yes. Yes I did." Chris said.

"Be right back!" Scott said, running off to the confessional.

"Anywho, if you..." Chris started.

[Confessional- Scott]
"I hope we don't have to deal with sharks. Those things are dangerous. My luck though I'll run into Fang."
Scott held up the cursed item.
"Why'd I have to find this dumb thing?!" he cried.

Scott rejoined the rest after Chris finished explaining everything. "Any questions? No? Good, wouldn't answered them anyways. Now move, move, move!"

Everyone ran to their teams canoe, Crocs got green and Alligators got blue. People teamed up, Courtney and Scott, Dakota and Scarlett, Dave and LeShawnna, Sammy and Topher, Ella and Rodney, Jo and Staci, Brick and Katie, Dawn and, lucky for her, Trent, and Noah, Cody, and Sierra.

Jo and Staci was the first to get out to sea. Soon after them, everyone was in the dark blue waters.

"Hey Scarlett, did Chris ever say how far Boney Island is?" Dakota asked.

"No. But my guess is it's at least 1 hour away." Scarlett announced. Everyone sighed.

Topher and Sammy was going the slowest, considering they was holding hands while rowing.