Episode 8- Shrill Parks

"Last time on Total Drama All Stars 2," Chris began. "Our favorite losers played a game with everyone's favorite delinquent, Duncan. Our winner was Courtney, after she kicked the crud out of Duncan." Chris said, laughing.

"Today's challenge will definitely be off the track." Chris said, winking.

"Chris, that really doesn't make sense with what the challenge is today. Well it kind of does, but I would've said-" Blaineley started.

"Oh well!" Chris screamed as Blaineley recoiled. "Anyways, stay tuned to see everyone you love, or hate, scream!" Chris said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney and Scarlett was walking to the mess hall.

"So.. . how are you after that whole, Scott and Hailee thing?" Scarlett asked.

"I'm over him, I'm over it." Courtney said.

"Good." Scarlett said. She pulled out her book.

[Confessional- Courtney]
"After winning yesterday's challenge, I feel like a million bucks!" Courtney said, smiling. "Scott's not worth it. For all I care, Hailee can have him."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone, minus Jo, who was doing her daily 5K, walked into the mess hall. They gasped as they saw what was on the tables.

"This food looks good!" Dawn cheered.

"Ooh girl, I could not do another day of that gross food we normally get!" LeShawnna said.

"This looks so good!" Sierra said, snapping a picture.

"Yep and it's all for you!" Chris said. "Dig in!"

"Hey Codykinz, can I feed you like a baby bird and a mommy bird?" Sierra asked.

Cody recoiled. "No... No thanks! I can eat on my own!"

[Confessional- Sierra]
"I always try to be a good wife but nooooo!" Sierra said, crossing her arms.

Everyone grabbed a plate and began putting food on their plates.

Dawn looked over at Trent nervously. Trent smiled. Chris walked up and put a hand on Trent's shoulder.

"Dude I forgot you was even competing this season!" Chris said.

Trent gasped. "Chris, I think I'm a fan favorite..." He said.

"Nope! We even had people asking for Beardo back, you was the first person to say that you should come back." Chris said, walking off to bother Sammy and Topher, who was busy making out.

[Confessional- Trent]
"I think I'm a fan favorite!" Trent said.

Courtney, Scarlett, and Dakota sat at one table.

[Confessional- Dakota]
"Scarlett's a genius... Maybe she can help me with my problem!"

"Actual food?" Jo asked when she walked in. She shoved Dave, who went face first into a bowl of mashed potatoes, out of the way and grabbed a turkey leg.

"I need a lot of hand sanitizer!" Dave screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alrighty campers. If you'll follow me to our next painful challenge." Chris said.

"What is it this time? Tap dancing barefoot on a bed of nails? Or is it like the Awake-A-Thon where everyone got real food and you had a challenge?" Noah asked.

"Nope and maybe. One things for certain though. It'll be a scream!" Chris said. He lost his smile. "Huh. Should've said that earlier."

"I tried telling you." Blaineley said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~