Trouble in the Family.

Dante's P.O.V

When I answered my phone my father was yelling I couldn't understand he talked so fast in Italian I told him to slow down he started over slowly I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I leaned against the wall breathing hard tears coming to my eyes.

Elisia walked slowly up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I started to cry I slid down the wall and laid my hand in my knees. My mother....the woman who raised me she was in the hospital.

I told Elisia what happened she gasped and hugged me tightly running her fingers through my hair. I was upset who would run into my mother a police officer? I wanted to find the guy who did it I wanted to make them feel pain.

"Dante, baby....what's wrong?" Elisia asked me I was to angry to answer I had to get up and rush out the door she followed me asking me to calm down she even pulled my arm I looked back at her she wasn't even phased that I was angry.

She grabbed my face and looked at me I let a tear fall she wiped it away she told me to calm down and to talk to her. I told what happened she gasped and pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips she pulled me to the car she said I needed to relax till we get to the hospital.

Once we got there we rushed in I saw my sister, "Clare!" We ran over to her we embraced she cried onto my shoulder, "Where's mom located? Where's dad?" I asked her she cried out where mom was she said dad is back there I led her and Elisia back to where they were Clare already told the front desk we walked back there to her room I slowly opened the door peeking my head inside.

My heart fell to my stomach I rushed over to her bed looking at my mother she looked so broken and in pain tears fell down my face my father looked at me telling me what they said about her condition I was relieved but still upset at whoever did this.

I wanted to know who did this I looked up at him with my face twisted in angry and sadness. "Who the hell did this dad I want to know his fuckin' name and everything!" He shook his head saying I don't have to worry about it, I asked him what he was talking about he said, "We already put him in bars trust me I did what you wanted to do but I can't kill him he already had enough pain." I looked at him and sighed I looked back at my mother and held her small hand I gave it a little kiss and held it to my cheek making sure its still warm tears started pouring down Clare hugged pops as Elisia hugged me wiping my tears.

I never thought I would be so happy I heard her. I heard my mother's voice I looked up seeing her smile she whispered in a groggy voice to me telling me not to worry. I couldn't speak I just layed my head beside her she ran her fingers through my hair also wipping my tears away.

"Now now my babies don't worry about mother, I'm fine just worry about other things ok?" She told us we shook our heads and kissed hers we said our goodbyes and left she shouted for us to be strong.

I'm just relieved she was alright and well, after the whole thing was over I took Ellie home we did the same she kissed me goodnight and hugged me tight as well. When I got home I went straight to bed to much was in my mind I just had to sleep it off. I will get revenge on the guy no matter what I will get him.