Feelings Dante's POV

Dante's POV

Today was a warm and bright morning I woke up before my alarm buzzed and got ready I threw on a red V-neck and dark blue jeans then put on my black vans. I wasn't worried about my hair it was already made apparently mom liked it when it looked messy and fluffy but that's mom I brushed my teeth and washed my face then headed downstairs to get breakfast.

Suddenly my phone vibrates I took it out and looked to see Elisia has texted asking what time I'll be there. I told her when I finished eating when I got my breakfast I sat down no one was really up. Then my.mom walked in saying good morning I said it back and just finished my breakfast. I got up and put my dishes in the sink.

"Where are you going sweetie its really early school isn't till 8?" She didn't know I ran into Elisia yesterday I had to think fast. "Uh I'm going to pick up my friend ma they needed a ride." So glad she bought that I got in and started to head to her house.

I honked the horn and waited for her to come out. After a minute or so Elisia came out wearing a blue jean shirt with a white tank underneath black vans with blue jeans that rolled up over her ankles exposing them. She also worn a gray beanie, she looked amazing her hair has grown the last time I seen her she got in and smiled she said hello and how are you this morning. I smiled saying I'm good and all that.

We arrived at the school I started to walk to my class but she pulled me before I started to go inside she had something to tell me I was a bit worried. "Uh sure what's up...?" She started to blush and looked down I lifted her head up making her look at me. "Dante...I...I'm in love with you..." She told me, I looked at her she looked scared because of my reaction.

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss...sparks flew my whole body was electrified we pulled apart both blushing and smiling I whispered to her, "I'm in love with you too...don't be afraid or even worry...I'll be with you." She smiled and hugged me we walked to class holding hands people started to whisper and giggle but I didn't care.

Once we sat in our seats my buddy Geoff nudged me and smirking telling me, "Dude since when you and Mocha been talkin' it was just yesterday y'all seen each other did you stay at her house or something?" I chuckled and shook my head he grinned and patted my back. "Mr. Rodreguiz and Mr. Johnson! Do I need to make you two split?"

"No Mrs. Wilson..." We said in unison I sat back but Geoff wrote a note and slipped it to me I open it a read it. 'Dude Elisia is staring at you look up.' I gave him a confused look and looked up seeing he was right she was but she smiled I smiled back she blushed which made me chuckle but it ended when Mrs. Wilson was in front of me with a snear on her face. I was a bit scared the woman had wrinkles and crow's feet on her face I leaned back and said.

"Yes? Mrs. Wilson? Is there a problem? Heh." I nearly fell back her breath was kickin' bad I kept a straight face as long as I could but it didn't last till she told me to go to the office. "What?!? What did I do? I didn't do anything!" ," No back talking mister go NOW!" Unbelievable I got up and grabbed my stuff and stormed out.

When I got there the Secretary asked why I was here I told the truth she sighed and said tell the principal then go back to class.

The principal followed and apologized for what happened and gestured Mrs. Wilson to follow him after she went out the room I sat down shaking my head. The rest of the day was slow but after school I was ready to head home.

As I walked to the door I heard my name being called I turn but before I could someone was on my back I yelped but look at the corner of my eye and saw Elisia she giggled as she wrapped her arms around me laying her head on my shoulder. "Geeze Ellie you scared me. You ready to go?" I asked her as I adjusted her on my back she shook her head as we walked to my car I put her down to let her get in as I got in.

We arrived at her house she turned to me and kissed my cheek which made my face redded deeply. "Wanna hang for a bit? Or do you have to 'go home now'?" She said using quotations around go home now I chuckled, "Nah I can chill for a bit nothin' big at home." She smiled and got out I put the car in park and turned it off got out and walked to her house.

Once we got inside her mother came out with a big grin on her face when she saw us walk in holding hands. "Aww isn't that cute!!! Sweetie are you and Dante and item?" She blushed as she looked up at me I grinned and shook my head yes as she did the same her mother squealed so loud I thought a window was gonna break.

She ran over to us and hugged both of us, "Mom, mom, Mom! You hurting us!" Choked out Elisia she letted go of us and clasped her hands around her face and kissed her cheek she started talking in Spanish I was curious to what she was saying. I heard 'Te quiero mucho' and all that but I didn't mind I walked around the house looking at the pictures and things she has done till my phone ranged...