Visiting the Mother and spending a day with Dante.

Elisia's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up to my mother shouting and hollering I looked at the time on my clock it was 8am on a Saturday a damn Saturday I rather sleep but I couldn't last night wasn't the best either all night I had Dante and his family on my mind I prayed and dreamt of how the accident would happen I hated it.

I got out of bed went to the bathroom and took care of whatever I do every morning I went and got dressed I texted Dante which was a bad move cause I should've known that he wouldn't be awake. But to my surprise he texted back I guess he didn't sleep well either...he texted again telling me to call him I was a bit worried of what he would say but I dialed him.

"Hey babe good morning how'd you sleep?" , "I slept ok how 'bout you? Any good sleeping or no?" I waited for him answer he just said he slept bad I could understand why he did."Awe well I hope tonight you will." He chuckled and asked if he could come over at this point I wanted to go to his house so I told him no but asked if I could come over. "Sure babe I don't mind." I smiled and said I'll be there in a few I went down stairs ignoring whatever was happening in the kitchen I yelled to mom that I was going to Dante's she just yelled back an "ok" I headed out got in my car and drove to his house.

When I arrived he greeted me with his hair messed up and in his pj bottoms that had little skulls on them also he didn't have a shirt which was hard not to stare he pulled me in a hug he was warm he kissed my head and walked to the kitchen yelling if I wanted breakfast I told him I would love some I was curious if he could cook since his mother was in the hospital I felt bad for him and his family but he had a smile on his face so I was a bit worried.

When I got closer to the kitchen a wonderful smell hit my nose I walked in seeing my boyfriend cooking eggs bacon and some weird looking food. "Mmm babe that smells good and what is that by the bacon?" He finished cooking the eggs and put them on the plate he turned off the stove and said cherry something it was an Italian breakfast food I just nodded and sat down he fixed my plate which I thought was sweet he even put a small sample of the cherry stuff he said its good but not like his mother's.

"Haha babe don't worry I'm hungry as a bear so I'll eat it." I smiled at him and waited for him to get his food he sat across from me. We started to eat I told him he really could cook and the cherry stuff was delicious. "Dante why are you so cheery this morning?" He looked at me confused and said he just was he took a bite of his bacon and said that he was gonna visit his mom. I asked if I could too he said yes which was obvious.

When we finished he took our plates he put them in the sink, "Babe can I help? I don't mind." He looked at me and told me he got it while chuckling I stuck my tongue at him he did it back. "I'm going to go look around yell when you get ready to go." I told him he shook his head and continued with the dishes.

As I walked I noticed different pictures of him and his family I saw a picture of him when he was little he looked so happy and cute he even had a puppy with him. There was even one of him and his father smiling at each other.

"Babe lets go! I'm ready!" I heard Dante yell I was confused at first how could he be ready so quick I walked in the living room and noticed his pjs on the couch he was at the door hair wet and his shirt was halfway open I about fell over when I saw him.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled I couldn't help but blushed then he led me out the door and we headed off to see his mother before we walked in Dante had to fix himself that's cause I told him to. We walked in he told the receptionist his name and mine she let us go through I could've sworn she looked at him with a flirty face.

When we got to her room his mother was sitting up reading a book. "Mom shouldn't you be resting? " Dante said to his mother as she looked towards the door pulling her glasses down raising her eyebrow at him saying "I'm fine son they said I could, besides I need to get up and move around anyway. Could you help me move a bit son?" He shook his head towards her and started heading over to her and started helping her out I even helped her out she gave us both a thank you Dante sat her in the wheelchair and rolled her out the room and around the hospital.