Episode 1

Ciel was in his study hard at work when he heard a knock on the door "Enter!" He answered. The door opened and in walked Sebastian. "What do you want Sebastian can't you see I'm busy!" Ciel snapped "I'm sorry young master but It's very important".

Suddenly Elisabeth shoved past Ciel's tall butler sobbing, Ciel instantly stood up embracing his fiancé, "What's is wrong Dear. What is causing you so much grief and why are you covered in smoke and ash?"

...

There was a long silence.

"Sebastian please leave us be" Ciel demanded but not in his usual loud voice. This voice was soft and comforting, not a voice you hear the teenage boy use very often. (Ciel is 17 in this story and so is Lizzy). Sebastian nodded and left the room closing the door behind him.

"What is going on my sweet?" "M-m-my h-house g-g-got b-b-burnt d-down" Lizzy stuttered while holding onto Ciel tightly "we are your parents?" Ciel asked concerned "H-h-he k-k-killed t-t-them" Ciel help Elisabeth closer.

"Sebastian" Ciel said knowing his butler would be right outside. "what is it you desire my lord?" Sebastian asked trying to keep professional and trying not to show his jealousy. "Let all my colleagues know I will be taking the rest of the day of, also alert the counsel of the situation and get Mey-rin set up Lizzy's room to be as comfortable as possible for her" Ciel demands "yes young master" and with that Sebastian exits the room to complete the tasks set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone. Hope you enjoyed the first episode. The next episode will be up soon. It could possibly be uploaded later today. Please give me suggestions on what you would like to happen next.

Word count=287