Episode 3

Lizzy is sitting in Ciel's lap with her legs wrapped around his waist, arm wrapped around his chest and her head nuzzled into his shoulder/neck while Ciel works.

"young master may I enter?" Sebastian calls from the hallway. Ciel reply's with "If you must". Sebastian walks in " what is it Sebastian can't you see I'm very busy" pointing to his work, but Sebastian knew Ciel meant taking care of Lizzy. "the police are here again sir" Ciel sighs "bring them in then", "as you wish" Sebastian bows down and then leaves the room.

"Lizzy wake up" Ciel says carefully shaking Elizabeth awake. Lizzy just groans not wanting to get up due to the lack of sleep she has had over the past few days. "I know dear, I know your tired, but the police need to talk to you again" Ciel says stroking her messy hair.

Sebastian walks back in with the police following close behind "Mr Phantomhive, Lady Midford, Pleasure to see you again" says the first officer bowing down slightly. "Likewise, officer" Ciel replies. "Lizzy dear I know how you must feel, and I sympathise with you. But we need to get through this we have alot to do. And I know your stressed and overworked but believe me when I say we can do this we can get through it together and your safe as long as you're with me in this manor" with that Lizzy gets off Ciel's lap and stands next to him. Ciel then puts his arm around her waist pulling Lizzy closer to him.

"ok so we have some good news and some bad news, what news would you like to hear first Lady Elisabeth?" "g-good please" Lizzy stuttered " ok so we have found some incriminating evidence against a man I believe known as the Undertaker" said the first officer. " oh no not this guy again!" Ciel scoffs while rolling his eyes dramatically.

"you know him?" asks the second officer raising both his eyebrows, "yup he almost killed my butler Sebastian" Ciel says while nodding in the direction of the poshly clothes black haired man standing behind the officers. " ok so this all could be targeted towards Mr Phantomhive and his family" says the second officer jotting this all down in his notebook.

and his family" says the second officer jotting this all down in his notebook.

"Ok now for the bad news" says the first officer removing his hat looking down. Meanwhile Ciel is holding Lizzy's hand tight. " we found 4 bodies, 2 male and 2 female" by this point Lizzy had tears in her eyes. " now we got some doctors to run an autopsy to identify the victims of the fire as they all had 3rd degree burns on their faces" sad the first officer.

"The first male was Alexis Midford, the second wad Edward Midford, the first Female was Identified as Francis Midford and the third and final body was Hannah Anafeloz" now Lizzy had tears streaming down her face while hugging Ciel tightly. The young master was also crying as he knew the family very well and Lizzy's parents were like parents to him after his parents were killed.

"I'm so very sorry for your loss lady Midford we should be on our way now. we will keep you updated and let you know as soon as we hear something" said the second officer "thank you officer if you would like to follow me" Sebastian said while escorting the officers out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you, guys, for reading. I am sorry it took me so long to update, there has been alot going on recently with school, my relationship, friends and keeping my mental health boosted which has proven to be harder than expected. So, for the next few weeks when I update this story will be all over the place, so I might not be able to update once a week as I planned to do. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this episode and are enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

683 words