Episode 2

After Sebastian left Ciel picked Lizzy up, takes her to his room and

sits her on his bed.

"Lizzy dear I'm going to clean your skin up from all the scars and

marks is that okay?"

Ciel asks calmly. Lizzy just replies with a nod still traumatized from the previous

Events.

He goes to the bathroom and gets a Wet cloth and soft soap. After he has cleaned her

Face, arms and legs he gave her one of his shirts and a pair of his trousers. "here take these until we get you some new clothes". Lizzy takes the clothes and starts to get undressed but has a bit of trouble with the back of her dress.

"C-Ciel..." Ciel turns around "what's wrong dear?" "c-c-can you help me with my d-d-dress please?" Ciel climbs onto the bed behind her and undoes her dress for her "there you go love" Ciel says kissing her cheek gently.

He carefully moves next to her and looks away from her so she can change. "it's okay Ciel I appreciate you looking away, but you don't have to I mean we have taken baths together before" explained Lizzy "well yes we were 11 and your now 17 you more... developed" Ciel replied waving his hands around trying not to sound perverted. Lizzy just giggled "you can look away if you like whatever makes u feel most comfortable".

Later that evening Lizzy and Ciel are cuddling on Ciel's bed when Mey-rin came in "young master, Miss Elisabeth dinner is ready if you'd like to make your way down to the dining room to eat" said the maid unaware of the young couple having a rare moment. "Don't you know how to knock!" snapped Ciel. Mey-rin looked at Ciel then Lizzy realising she had interrupted a rare cuddling moment in-between her master and his soon to be wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all reading this episode hope you enjoyed.

This was fun to make and next episode should be up within the next few days.

Word count= 342