Chapter 1

Zelda's POV:
I'm over 500 years old (don't you dare laugh) and I've only allowed myself to love twice. My first love was Faustus Blackwood, but he chose his now wife Constance. I then fell in love with another warlock, he however has recently ran off with another witch the bastard!

I've just found out that I'm pregnant. Praise Satan! The father is indeed the warlock that broke my heart. But am I going to tell him? Am I heaven! I live in the Spellman mortuary with my younger sister Hilda and our nephew Ambrose, so thankfully I won't be raising my child alone - and my older brother Edward has married a mortal (which is frowned upon by the Dark Lord and the Church of Night).

I'm sitting here in my bathroom, eyes clouded in tears as I can't believe that I'm looking at this pregnancy test. I'm going to be a mother! "Zelds I just wanted to check you were alright." My younger sister walked in and stopped as she saw the test. "Are - are you pregnant?" She asked. "I am sister." I replied. "And the father? Is it-" "Yes it is. But he broke my heart and I'm not having him do the same to my child." Hilda nodded and said that Edward and Diana are joining us tonight to sup. "Come on then, let's go downstairs to check Baby Spellman out." Hilda enthusiastically said, putting her arm around me taking me downstairs.

I was laid on the operating table as Hilda listened to my stomach. "That's a strong heartbeat Zelds. Now if you'll just go potty so I can examine a urine sample that'll be brilliant." Hilda passed me a sample pot. "'Go potty'? I'm not a child Hildagarde." I took the  pot and went upstairs to take the sample.

About an hour later, Hilda told me that I was five months along my pregnancy. My babe must be small as I've hardly put on any weight. She pulled me into a tight hug. I restrained for a second but both me and my sister do love babies, and I'm going to be a mother so I suppose this is a hug worthy moment.

Me, Edward, Diana and Ambrose were sat at the table as Hilda set out dinner. She cooked us steaks. They smell delicious! And for dessert, her amazing decadent chocolate cake. Hilda sat down and Edward stood and raised his glass. "So Spellmans I have an announcement to make. Diana is pregnant. She's three months along. Another six months and the next generation of the Spellman family will have begun." I then stood up. "And four months after that, another member of the Spellman family will have joined us. Because I too, am pregnant." I said smiling. Diana will be pregnant for nine months as that's the mortal cycle of pregnancy, whereas witches are pregnant for thirteen months. "Zelda that's brilliant sister. Congratulations! Is the father-?" Edward asked but I cut him off. "Yes he is. Anyway enough chit chat. Let's indulge shall we?" I smiled at my sister, brother and nephew - I somewhat glared at Diana. I still think it was a bad idea for Edward to fall in love and marry a mortal. However thankfully my child will be full witch or warlock, and although Edward's child will only be half witch or warlock, of course I'd love that baby as after all, that babe - just like mine is a Spellman.

Ok so this chapter is a wee bit small but I hope you like it!