Chapter 4

Zelda's POV:
I woke up to both laughing and snoring - Caitlan (who is now 2 months old) is a very light sleeper and when she hears her Aunt Hilda snoring, she wakes up and giggles. Which coincidentally wakes me up.

It's about 2am. "Okay my little madam, let's get you settled back down." I lifted Caitlan out of her basket and attempted to calm her giggling. But the more she heard Hilda snore, the more she laughed. I rested Caitlan on the cushion next to me, she put her tiny hand onto my cheek and started babbling. Hilda let out another huge snore and of course, Caitlan continued her giggling. I kissed her forehead and she snuggled into my neck and dozed back off.

Caitlan was in her basket on the kitchen table as me Hilda and Ambrose ate our breakfast. I started playing peekaboo, Caitlan loves it. Then we heard crying from the hallway. "What is that infernal bleating." I asked. I lifted Caitlan out of her basket and me and Hilda went into the hallway. "You must know what a baby sounds like Zelda, you're a mother for Satan's sake" Hilda said. "Father Lucifer, it's Sabrina". I said as Hilda bent down and picked Sabrina up. Edward and Diana were on the way to Italy to see the Vatican. "But what does that mean for Edward?" Hilda asked and I  said "and Diana?" I felt my heart sink. I could see Hilda was hurt too.

Me and Hilda are sat on the sofa, Caitlan in my arms and Sabrina in Hilda's. Then Faustus walked in. "Faustus, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I've come to offer my condolences for Edward, and to let you know that I have been appointed as the new High Priest." He told us. Excuse me? My brother has only just died and we already have a new High Priest? "I also have come with an offer, I could take young Sabrina off your hands and raise her at the Academy with the other orphans." he added. "Absolutely not Faustus! She's our responsibility now and Sabrina and Caitlan shall be raised together, as sisters". I informed him. "As you wish, sister Zelda. I must return to the Academy." He turned around and left. "Thank you for stopping by." Hilda said to him. I rolled my eyes.

Caitlan and Sabrina started to cry, they're due a feed, so me and Hilda fed them and laid them in their baskets. "Zelds, do you think we'll be able to raise Sabrina as well as Caitlan?" Hilda asked uncertain. "Of course we can Hilda" I told her. Sabrina wouldn't sleep, she was wide awake. Caitlan on the other hand was fast asleep. I rested my hand on her small chest, and her tiny mittened hands rested on my hand. "Aww she's such a Mummy's girl isn't she Zelds" Hilda cooed. "She most certainly is Hildy" I smiled. "Oh I almost forgot, the Rocky Horror Picture Show is on tonight. Fancy a movie night? I can make some popcorn and some sweet treats." Hilda asked. "I don't see why not" I replied.

Me and Hilda got Caitlan and Sabrina bathed before we settled them down to watch the film. Caitlan was sat on my knee and Sabrina on Hilda's. Ambrose was sat on a chair. Both the girls were engrossed with the film. When each song would come on, me and Hilda would sing along and bounce our knees slightly dancing with Caitlan and Sabrina. They absolutely loved it and wouldn't stop giggling.

Caitlan and Sabrina fell asleep almost instantly when we fed them and laid them down. Me and Hilda just smiled at the babies in the baskets as they snoozed away. We both already miss our brother dearly, and I resent myself for not fixing the bad blood between me and Diana before it was too late - but I'm going to be the best mother I can be to both Caitlan and Sabrina.

That's this chapter guys I really hope you like it!